Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Melling and Manley double roller

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Melling and Manley double roller

So despite everything that I have read on here, I want to try this combo myself. So I installed both today, and they actually fit great. I had to grind a little off the cover, and just smoothed the pump. I switched the bolts on the front with button heads. I have a bunch left over. I could only buy a box of 100. So after I used all I needed for other stuff, I still have left over. Let me know if you need some. I should have pictures up soon. I can't wait to start this with my T-rex!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 10:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 84ls1_transam
So despite everything that I have read on here, I want to try this combo myself. So I installed both today, and they actually fit great. I had to grind a little off the cover, and just smoothed the pump. I switched the bolts on the front with button heads. I have a bunch left over. I could only buy a box of 100. So after I used all I needed for other stuff, I still have left over. Let me know if you need some. I should have pictures up soon. I can't wait to start this with my T-rex!!!
Same "OIL PUMP AND DOUBLE ROLLER" here...the parts for my entire combo were purchased by me and assembled at W2W in June of 07.Apparently they didn't have any serious issues installing the oil pump and timing chain.At least they never complained to me about it if they did.