Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

this just gets better and better
Old 08-06-2008, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
TSP will sell you lots of parts. However, I'd race you heads up my Heads/Cam car vs your TSP H/C car PLUS your spray, AND I'll spot you out 2 cars. Good luck with your purchase
You have a H/C car now but don't wanna run it apparently. You want to run the motor that you DON't have but WILL against something that already exists. Do you have any idea how many people spew nonsense about things that they don't have and likely never will (The stock cube N/A record that you claim to be gearing up to tear down for example) every day on the internet??

Your claims and opinions are a lot like Fords. Neither get much attention on this board.

Last edited by itchygomey98; 08-06-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by itchygomey98
You have a H/C car now but don't wanna run it apparently. You want to run the motor that you don't have but will against something that already exists. Do you have any idea how many people spew nonsense about things that they don't have and likely never will (The stock cube N/A record that you claim to be gearing up to tear down for example) every day on the internet?? Your claims and opinions are a lot like Fords. Neither get much attention on this board.
lol that's fine, you guys are right, it isn't built yet, so I'll stop talking about it. I realize on a site like this there's a lot of talk and claims, especially since the cars are affordable by the likes of students and late teens now. I'm not going into my income, or life position, but trust me when I say if I want to build this, I can.

I'm just going to bookmark these, and come back to bump them next season I HAVE a budget heads/cam combo, and I'm sorry but 120-122 traps don't excite me for a LS1. There no reason 135 shouldn't be attainable with a DESIGNED top end package with a solid roller, carb intake, and a car under 3000 raceweight once the suspension is dialed in.

I'm done here on this subject, so please continue with flaming me. It's not like I didn't go mid 10's in a GN back in 99 with old technology.

But whatever, all you know about me is a screen name, flame away!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:35 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Enough. Vendor harassment and blatant trolling = perma-ban.