Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS2 427 wanting new headers/ORY

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009 | 09:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default LS2 427 wanting new headers/ORY

As subject states I have an LS2 based 427. Currently I have TTS headers (not around anymore they are five years old) a catted Y pipe and GMMG exhaust. The headers and catted y pipe I’ve had on the car when I first got it. Did the motor build a couple years later and just reused but now that I’m getting into more performance things I want newer and better, taking the car in a different direction then I was at first years ago. I’m looking into buying a set of new headers and an ORY. Just want some opinions on what’s the best route or a couple ways to go. Looking at a race style header, no egr, and I already have O2 sensor extensions. Any comments wanted
Old 03-14-2009 | 02:32 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

We sell a great 1-7/8's system for your car I'm sure you'll get many opinions. The ORY with a 427 and a GMMG will sound insane.If you have questions or need help PM me and I'll do what I can
Old 03-14-2009 | 09:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tom@ARH
We sell a great 1-7/8's system for your car I'm sure you'll get many opinions. The ORY with a 427 and a GMMG will sound insane.If you have questions or need help PM me and I'll do what I can
insane being good or bad?? love how the cars sounds now what will be the difference in sound with out cats?
Old 03-15-2009 | 01:24 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Sound really is a "taste" thing I had headers and ORY with GMMG on my f-body with a G5X3 cam and it was really loud I liked it back then not so sure I would deal with it now. If you liked it before I doubt that you would hate it after it will be a tad louder with no cats especially at WOT

Quick Reply: LS2 427 wanting new headers/ORY