Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker Super Comp or Pacesetters Headers... Which and Why!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Hooker Super Comp or Pacesetters Headers... Which and Why!?

I am looking into some headers now and I know 99% of everyone seems to be running the pacesetters. I assume that's due to the price; I mean come on, $900+ for Kooks! There are sooooo many other places to spend that saved $600 to make up for the little gain you get from the Kook over any budget header. Don't get me wrong, I am a "label King", I own $300 Dsquared jeans, $600 Evisu boot that cost me $100 to import, $200 BBC (Billionaires Boys club) baseball hat (well that got stolen ), but I would rather spread the $$$ around on the car. Then again, I am in school now so I am also broke, lol.

So out of the two "budget" headers, Hooker Super Comps or Pacesetters, which would be a better choice and why? I know back when I was building my 3rd gen, the Hookers were really nice pieces.

Well thanks guys!

DM
Old 12-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Banned

No one has any input on this? I can't believe that, lol. I would like some feedback soon since the auction I am watching is ending tomorrow

DM
Old 12-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Launching!

i have hookers 1 7/8 on my trans am and they fit like a glove they are a really nice piece and didnt have to remove anything. the pacesetters on the other hand i have on my girls trans am and they seem to be ok as well. so far no complaints on either
Old 12-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Banned

Thanks for the feedback Bro!

DM
Old 12-13-2009, 07:17 PM
On The Tree

I have mixed feelings bout my hookers 1 7/8s, reason being is the primaries are to close together on the drivers side than other headers and makes changing the plugs even more difficult. Other than that they do fit and install easy.

Quick Reply: Hooker Super Comp or Pacesetters Headers... Which and Why!?