Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS7 FAST LSXR intake install and dyno sheets...

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 03:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS7 FAST LSXR intake install and dyno sheets...

Hey all, I need some help deciphering these graphs. I was pretty dissappointed with the results of this intake and throttle body. I was expecting higher peak numbers. I know alot of people are telling me that dyno's really don't mean crap, it's the track where I will really see the difference.

Help me not feel so bad about my 'peak' numbers!

The car has much better throttle response and pulls harder a little sooner, but I don't notice too much of a difference--it could have been me mind-f@cking myself due to the low numbers...

****There was NO baseline dyno done on the day of the install****

__________________________________________________ _______________

DYNO SHEETS: Please help me figure them out guys. The 1st sheet is with the factory ported intake and TB. It was a nice cool day in February this year. 66 degrees inside the shop.

The second sheet is with my LSXR 102mm intake and Nick Williams 102mm TB. Hot as hell this day, 84 outside and 94+ inside the shop and a ton of humidity.

Let me know what you guys think! (I also want to take it back this winter when it cools down for another dyno run just to see...)

They could not get a good rpm pickup was not giving them a good reading so they used vehicle speed instead...

Thanks all!
Old 12-18-2009, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

Get them to print out a sheet with both runs on the same graph. It's too difficult to compare one with rpm and one with mph. You probably picked up some mid-range torque.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by good2go
Get them to print out a sheet with both runs on the same graph. It's too difficult to compare one with rpm and one with mph. You probably picked up some mid-range torque.
10-4, I will see what they can do and post them when I get them. Thanks.

Quick Reply: LS7 FAST LSXR intake install and dyno sheets...