Notices
Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

while pressing the brake pedal it wont accelerate

Old 06-09-2019, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile while pressing the brake pedal it wont accelerate

Hello everyone, been looking around and had no luck trying to figure out why my LS3 swapped S10 Blazer won't accelerate when I'm pressing the brake pedal, if I don't press the brake pedal it accelerates. It really sucks because my blazer is 6 speed manual and when I need to take off on a hill its a beach. It'll roll back til the gas pedal activates again after letting go the brake pedal. What can it be? I'm burning the clutch. You know how usually you feather the gas pedal a little while pressing the brake on a hill but I can't do that. If I'm pressing on the brake the gas pedal does not respond. SMH
1999 S10 Blazer
6.2L LS3
T-56
TBSS ECM
Current Performance Engine harness.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm wondering if it has a wire to the brake switch to cut the pedal, I run a Holley system and it has a safety programed into the DBW to limit throttle position to 10% no matter how far you push the pedal down.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: