Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Belt Part # Powerbond 10%

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2019 | 11:33 AM
Staging Lane

Default Belt Part # Powerbond 10%

I have a 2011 Corvette LS3 that needs a harmonic balancer. I've decided I want to go with powerbond (dayco) 10% UD PBU1117SS10 and I'd really like to get the exact part # for both belts (drive,a/c) before ordering it. I know I can't be the only one to have used this pulley. I've also searched multiple forums before posting here. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old 09-25-2019 | 12:13 PM
TECH Senior Member
5 Year Member

Dayco/Powerbond don't have any info???
Old 09-25-2019 | 01:27 PM
Staging Lane

Unfortunately not. Just the fact that I do have the correct part # for my application in regards to the HB. I'm really hoping someone in this entire group has first hand experience with this balancer.
Old 09-25-2019 | 09:35 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Camaro9781
Unfortunately not. Just the fact that I do have the correct part # for my application in regards to the HB. I'm really hoping someone in this entire group has first hand experience with this balancer.
Just head over to Texas Speed and pick out the right pulley you have. There is a 25% and 10%. Then pick the drop down menu to add the belt and it will show you the part number.
Old 09-25-2019 | 11:33 PM
TECH Addict

^^^ yea tht or call summit. The powerbond usually comes with instructions with belt length.

OR use the old school method and run a string around all pulleys and tape it together. Take to store and measure it and match one. This is usually the safest bet!
Old 09-26-2019 | 07:14 AM
Staging Lane

Yep! That will be my last resort, I guess I'm just being lazy lol. But Texas Speed doesn't offer the powerbond. I actually called them yesterday and they said they don't deal with belt lengths at all. I'm going to call Dayco this morning when they get in the office and see if they have the part #.
Old 09-26-2019 | 08:31 PM
9 Second Club

Yep! That will be my last resort, I guess I'm just being lazy lol. But Texas Speed doesn't offer the powerbond. I actually called them yesterday and they said they don't deal with belt lengths at all. I'm going to call Dayco this morning when they get in the office and see if they have the part #.
https://www.texas-speed.com/p-140-po...nk-pulley.aspx OK???
Old 09-26-2019 | 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ramairws6
Wrong part number. I’m sure the Texas speed rep I spoke with knows more about what his company has than you do. Hope this helps. Thanks for the attitude. Come again
Old 09-27-2019 | 01:45 PM
9 Second Club

Wrong part number. I’m sure the Texas speed rep I spoke with knows more about what his company has than you do. Hope this helps. Thanks for the attitude. Come again
Seriously dude you just stated that you called them and they don't carry Powerbond product so I simply was confused as I purchased my Powerbond underdrive pulley from them. So I went to check myself and low and behold they do! So that is why I stated what I did. No attitude here buddy and if you would spend a little time looking yourself instead of being lazy you would see they DO carry the same part number you were asking for!
Old 09-27-2019 | 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

Don't get all triggered and pissy with me when I have been making phone calls and sending emails to multiple different companies BEFORE this thread. So then I decided to use this forum for one of its intended purposes. To ask a question for people to freely respond to. I'm not making you sit here and look the parts up or even reply back to me. You're doing all of that on your own princess. I guess I must be the first person in the universe to call a company instead of hopping on their website, and trust what their sales rep tells me and move on...…. care to continue?? also I don't know what part # you're entering but I just entered PBU1117SS10 into TSP just to make sure, and "low and behold!" nothing. Care to post the link to this since you're obviously the parts manager at TSP lmao.
Old 09-27-2019 | 06:38 PM
9 Second Club

Don't get all triggered and pissy with me when I have been making phone calls and sending emails to multiple different companies BEFORE this thread. So then I decided to use this forum for one of its intended purposes. To ask a question for people to freely respond to. I'm not making you sit here and look the parts up or even reply back to me. You're doing all of that on your own princess. I guess I must be the first person in the universe to call a company instead of hopping on their website, and trust what their sales rep tells me and move on...…. care to continue?? also I don't know what part # you're entering but I just entered PBU1117SS10 into TSP just to make sure, and "low and behold!" nothing. Care to post the link to this since you're obviously the parts manager at TSP lmao.
45 posts in 5 years and your acting like a 2 year old already. I was just trying to help you out but I see you have a little sand in your vagina lol. Have nice day and good luck arguing with yourself
Old 09-27-2019 | 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

45 posts in 5 years and your acting like a 2 year old already. I was just trying to help you out but I see you have a little sand in your vagina lol. Have nice day and good luck arguing with yourself
Lol trying to prove yourself right by talking about my activity level/amount of posts on a forum. Next time you try to “help someone out” actually provide some help or useful/accurate info. Sorry I made you look stupid. Still not seeing that link to the balancer you claim is on their website *sips tea* come back for more when you’re ready buddy.

Oh and dayco called me back a hour later after leaving a voicemail with the part #s so if anyone else is in this situation before ordering the balancer, main drive: 5060800 A/C: 5040418. See, that’s actual help... lol
Old 09-28-2019 | 08:28 PM
9 Second Club

Lol trying to prove yourself right by talking about my activity level/amount of posts on a forum. Next time you try to “help someone out” actually provide some help or useful/accurate info. Sorry I made you look stupid. Still not seeing that link to the balancer you claim is on their website *sips tea* come back for more when you’re ready buddy.

Oh and dayco called me back a hour later after leaving a voicemail with the part #s so if anyone else is in this situation before ordering the balancer, main drive: 5060800 A/C: 5040418. See, that’s actual help... lol
WOW son you really have some issues hahahaha
Old 09-29-2019 | 04:45 PM
Staging Lane

I understand you’re upset that you look stupid and you were proven wrong but it’s really evident who won the argument when one side just starts throwing insults and nothing else. Try to remember that “son” lolololol.
Old 09-29-2019 | 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

So....... where’s that TSP link for the PBU11177SS10? Help a lazy guy out hahahahaha.

Quick Reply: Belt Part # Powerbond 10%