Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 LC9 5.3 Engine Harness Connectors

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2020 | 12:27 PM
Teching In

Default 2013 LC9 5.3 Engine Harness Connectors

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site and just purchased a lift out LC9 5.3 out of a 2013 Sierra. I am going to be build a single turbo setup for it for a vehicle I do not own yet. More to come. Before I completely disassemble the engine, I want to be clear on all of the harness connections that came with it. Nothing on the engine harness was clipped. There are a few connections I was hoping to get some help with. Any help would be uch appreciated. Thanks!

1st Picture: This is a 12 pin connector (only 11 wires) that branches close to the 2 connections to the ECM.

2nd Picture: This is a 4 pin connector near the C2 block. Wire colors are brown/white, gray/black, pink/white, and black.

3rd Picture: This is a 8 pin connector right next to the speed sensor. Wire colors are brown, red, brown, orange, gray/white, yellow, white/green, and purple. The first 4 colored wire mentioned are heavier gauge.

4th Picture: This is a 3 pin connector also close to the speed sensor. Wire colors are green, orange/white, and yellow/black. There is also an identical connector pass the rear passenger side of the engine with colors pink, white, and brown. I am not sure what this one was for either. I initially thought they were for the O2 sensors, but no.

Quick Reply: 2013 LC9 5.3 Engine Harness Connectors