Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Any word on a F.A.ST Intake for the L92 heads yet?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WYATT318MOPAR

Any part on back order will say 9/18. It's does not mean it will ship on that date (I believe it says approximately next to it as well).
Old 09-01-2009, 01:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My bad Mr goat. I see now. I don't know who re-vised this thread after it was gone. Maybe we will find a re-re-re release date for this needed intake.

Last edited by mike c.; 09-01-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:57 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hope mine is an xmas gift
Old 09-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Formerly darynC-10/23/10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

summit just moved it to 9-23 hahaha
Old 09-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Teching In

When i talked to FAST(today), they said the intakes are completely done. According to them, the only things they have left to figure out are minor details like packaging, printing out instructions, etc.
He said they're scheduled to have them out by the end of the month. But, when i talked to FAST last month, the guy at FAST(different guy) said it would be out by the end of August. When i brought that up to the tech guy at FAST today, he said he doesn't know what i'm talkin about, cause the release date has been set for the end of September for 2 months now. So, who knows.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BoostedSS
When i talked to FAST(today), they said the intakes are completely done. According to them, the only things they have left to figure out are minor details like packaging, printing out instructions, etc.
What I can't understand is why, if they are indeed completely done, why don't any sponsors/vendors for the intake already have some in their hand and doing some testing on them. And furthermore obviously the sponsors/vendors on this board know how bad everyone with L92/LS3 heads wants one (provided the gains are similar to the 92 version) why wouldn't they already have a pre-order list going.

Like when the varaam for GTO's was "introduced" they set a date for it to be available and every vendor for the intake was taking pre-orders for it.

I know that sometimes I come across as a dick about this subject-and some of you bust my ***** for it-and that's fine. It has just been frustrating. When I had the conversion done in May of 07 by the end of the year there was talk about it. Then it was suppose to be out at the first of this year-so yeah I have-like other people-been waiting a long time for this. So if I have pissed anyone off-I apologize-it's not personal. It is just knowing that I am possibly one FAST intake away from the 10's-and in my car that is a HUGE accomplishment-and it drives me up a brick wall.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Now let me throw something out there I just found and to kind of "edit" the post above.

So apparently Spectacle Solutions is suppose to have the first 5 on order based on the thread below-so there is one shop out there taking preorders and at what seems to be a good price.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-s...takes-ls3.html

Then again since Jeff is only 20 minutes away and I can't understand, if they are truly done and ready to go, why he hasn't driven up there and picked them up as I wouldn't think he would need packaging or intructions.

Quick Reply: Any word on a F.A.ST Intake for the L92 heads yet?