Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Sierra Speed Shop Eagle Stroker Kits, on sale!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 07:59 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sierra Speed Shop Eagle Stroker Kits, on sale!

Hello LS1Tech!

I would like to introduce Sierra Speed Shop, A California based speed shop! My name is Kyle Higgins, and I am the owner of the business. If you are local to Northern CA, we offer more services we cannot provide online. Please contact us to find out more!

As an introduction gift, I am selling Eagle 383-418 rotating assemblies for a 1 time, low price!

To see the price, simply PM, e-mail, Call, or text us at (916) 757-2326. An alternative is add the items to your cart, and type in Coupon Code "HappyHolidays" during checkout. Click here to see our selection!

Our website is 100% safe and secure. We offer Paypal for added security.

Thanks for your time LS1Tech! Happy Holidays and we hope to speak to you soon!

-Kyle

Last edited by Whistler; 12-12-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome aboard! We'll leave this one up as an introduction to the internal engine forum, but in the future please post sales and advertisements in the "Vendor Sales and Specials" forum.

Also, fixed your post for ya

Originally Posted by Sierra Speed Shop
Hello Corvette Forum!

I would like to introduce Sierra Speed Shop, A California based speed shop! My name is Kyle Higgins, and I am the owner of the business. If you are local to Northern CA, we offer more services we cannot provide online. Please contact us to find out more!

As an introduction gift, I am selling Eagle 383-418 rotating assemblies for a 1 time, low price!

To see the price, simply PM, e-mail, Call, or text us at (916) 757-2326. An alternative is add the items to your cart, and type in Coupon Code "HappyHolidays" during checkout. Click here to see our selection!

Our website is 100% safe and secure. We offer Paypal for added security.

Thanks for your time CF! Happy Holidays and we hope to speak to you soon!

-Kyle

Old 12-13-2012, 12:02 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Chris! That's embarrassing, amung the 10 other things I was trying to do I made an oversite. Either way, I appreciate the welcome, and of course, if any-one has any questions, feel free to contact us!

Quick Reply: Sierra Speed Shop Eagle Stroker Kits, on sale!