Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Shoutout to RM Motorwerks!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2021 | 03:16 PM

Talking Shoutout to RM Motorwerks!!

I've been an avid LS-based platform fan for a while and whereas, I'm not as spry as I used to be before my car accident, I still try to get down with my cars when I can, and I have to say. My local performance shop absolutely knocked it out of the park with my engine build. Tore the LS2 apart from the old TBSS and rebuilt it with a bigger crank, larger pistons, the works. But what I found most incredible along the way wasn't just their communication but their ingenuity. I couldn't believe the tools and parts they had designed to use during LS/LT builds. Truly incredible stuff. I was so blown away by their work that I wanted to share it here. I was wondering how they were going to work with the windage tray clearance and I seriously couldn't believe the solution they had for it. I can't post pictures for some reason but regardless, very cool tool. I wish I could still work on my cars, so I could use their stuff, but that's just not possible anymore for me. But either way, if you're local/semi-local to Knoxville. I'd highly recommend RM MotorWerks!!! www.rmknox.com

Quick Reply: Shoutout to RM Motorwerks!!