Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Looking to buy the new zo6 soon where???

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 08:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AntiVenom06
Daytona Sunset Orange
What year is it? Mileage?

Someone asked what colors they came in ..those are the colors that are available for the new 2006 Z06..those colors plus Artic White and Monterey Red are available on the 2005 and 2005 Corvette coup and convertible.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by niphilli
From What I understand they are being held because of issues with the Aluminum frame surface...I have read that it will be December before they make it to dealers

You have false information sir..the cars will start being shipped next week..I have very good contacts at GM..you are posting some BS from another forum that was false when it was posted by someone who did not have correct information..
Old 09-09-2005, 08:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So really they don't have a reason for delay. They're just building up the suspense, aren't they?
Old 09-09-2005, 10:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by monicaz28
So really they don't have a reason for delay. They're just building up the suspense, aren't they?

No there is a process for the introduction of any new car or truck that GM builds..if you check some eariler posts on this subject in this thread and some others in the Corvette section you find some info on it..I am to lazy to post it up again..the car is on schedule to be released..amem.. ..no need to build up interest..it is already built..I have had deposits for over a year on this car..half the people at the Detroit Auto Show in January at the debut of the car were there just to see the new Z06..I have not seen this much excitment over a new Corvette since the 63 Sting Ray hit the market..
Old 09-10-2005, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by slt200mph
You have false information sir..the cars will start being shipped next week..I have very good contacts at GM..you are posting some BS from another forum that was false when it was posted by someone who did not have correct information..
Just posting what I have read....not first hand information.

But....I will tell you with all certainty that GM is not delaying the ship date just for the heck of it...it could be that they are trying to get quality up in hopes of satisfying some of the porsche and BMW customers that will probably cross shop...all speculation