Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

I need a Crank and Rod supplier...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006 | 01:12 PM
On The Tree

Default I need a Crank and Rod supplier...

I looking for a hook-up on some Cranks and Rods. Don't respond if you sell full retail… I can get that price anywhere. I'm looking for someone that will deal with me on price. And I'm not looking for anyone to cut their own throat over a deal… Just a fair price for both parties involved.

I need three cranks right now and three sets of rods. 1 Magnum XL Crank and a set Oliver Billet Rods <(normally aspirated motor 750/800 HP) And two nitrous application Cranks with two sets of Carrillo rods. <( 300-600 HP nitrous kits motors, 1000+ HP total)… I need this order ASAP but more orders will follow in the future if we agree on price, delivery, and service… Service being the most important thing to me. If your parts lead time is long, or you are hard to get in touch with, don't bother calling…

Serious Dealers only..

Thanks,

Forrester Racing Engines

Bus- 480-949-4552 (Leave message) *All phones call returned*
Cell- 480-216-3421 (Get in touch with me now) *24/7*
Fax- 480-380-2597 (Hit start as soon a message begins)

zilla@wydebeam.com (Checked and answered, daily)

PS: You can earn more of my business in other areas of engine parts supply but that business you must earn, first!...

PSS: I think I have my custom piston supplier lined up but that too may change… I'll address that issue by the end of the week, if necessary. (I'm waiting on a call-back.)… But I won't wait forever.