Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Performance Manifolds for ls1 ls2

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 08:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wish i could help

we have only been building these for 16 months so it would be hard to find one S/H, you say the one on the dyno sheet has ported heads, it is a 6.0 litre with no head work but rolla rockers and crow cam, i will send all the details to your PM so you can go over them, o and have a look at the new car for this week
Attached Thumbnails Performance Manifolds for ls1 ls2-blackute.jpg  
Old 12-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ls1408cp
I have been searching for info for four days and pmed almost everyone on this board that has had one. I have used every search engine known to man. So were is the good info no where. The beast guy on here has the only normal dyno sheet on one which sounds impressive but lost somewhere on his hard drive. I even have been trying to join a board in aussie land but the email to activate my account wont come though. Dont tell me I havent tried fucko.
Email me via ken@harrop.com.au and I will send you some comparative dyno sheets (independantly done by a well-respected Aussie race engine builder).
Old 12-03-2006, 04:46 AM
Teching In

Default dyno sheet

go to hocking racing shop all info up soon www.hockingracingshop.net
Old 12-03-2006, 10:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hockos
I have been building engines for race cars and street for 30 years, You are compearing a single throttle manifold with a 8 throttle body kit and asking if they flow more, the guys that built the C5r race engine should have had you on the team, so they would had used the single throttle body manifold, look it is a fact that a metter amount of air and fuel into each port makes HP and Torque. race cars all over the world use this type of system it is not a new thing, and I have sold kits to many race teams, so ridiculous you say i have built manifolds that are $26,000 USD so I havent over priced these as you see, but you are able to make up your own mind and put it down before you ask for more details to get the facts right first. it is easy don't buy one just keep using the single throttle,
I caught this thread a little late. Your manifold looks great! I have always thought an 8 throttle body would beat a single throttle manifold. However, I have a question. I remember in the 90's that the turbo Buick was one of the more powerful engines at Indy. I remember one year that they came out with a mono-valve manifold that made more power than the 6 valve manifold. They said the only downside was it was very peaky. Do you remember this manifold and why it made more power than the multi valve units?

Thanks,
Glenn

Quick Reply: Performance Manifolds for ls1 ls2