Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Porting the LS2/LS7/LSX manifold and LS1/LS2 Throttle bodies

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 05:09 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have a LS2/LS7 intake on your z06? What we offer is an exchange program. We do not sell the intakes that we have out right. If you would like to purchase an intake through us we can do that but it is an additional charge for what the intake retails for. We would be able to ship them out within 1-2 business days after payment is recieved. Please let me know what you would like to do and I can send you all of the information.

Thanks
Shalane Formato
Old 02-15-2007, 01:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JeremyF
Do you have a LS2/LS7 intake on your z06? What we offer is an exchange program. We do not sell the intakes that we have out right. If you would like to purchase an intake through us we can do that but it is an additional charge for what the intake retails for. We would be able to ship them out within 1-2 business days after payment is recieved. Please let me know what you would like to do and I can send you all of the information.

Thanks
Shalane Formato
Hello Shalane.

Yes, I have an LS7 intake and LS2/LS7 TB on the vette now. I would like to purchase one of your ported LS2/LS7 Throttle Bodies. So, can I purchase one with a core charge that is credited back to me once my throttle body gets to you? Don't really want to have the car down for long.

Let me know.

Thanks, Perry

Quick Reply: Porting the LS2/LS7/LSX manifold and LS1/LS2 Throttle bodies