Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

TrickFlow 205 Heads or 215 Heads

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 12:37 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1936FordPU
Cant release specs...Its custom to this persons car and its over .600 lift. Cut on a 110lsa. Its nothing thats gonna break records in this car simply because its on a catted y-pipe setup from a not so good shop. The y-pipes they mass produce are junk and cheap. Thats all I will say. Its a daily so the stall will be too tight for max effort but will still be a strong runner at the track. It should be a solid 11 sec cam only daily for him. Yes your car is dusty. but at least all four tires are holding air for now. We were up there last Friday evening messing with a turbo mustang. It ran into a brick wall with his small tube headers at 850rwhp. The same Yellow stang you should have seen at the track on sunday running NT.

Scott wont be tuning this car because of time constraints. Chris Marsh will be.

Pm me the RWHP numbers or what ever. I am curious to see how it does. I would like to see some of your work.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SEBLS1
Pm me the RWHP numbers or what ever. I am curious to see how it does. I would like to see some of your work.
We arnet looking for rwhp numbers out of this car. The cam was grind for max average power. it should make a very broad curve which is exactly what we are after to get from point a to point b efficiently.

Quick Reply: TrickFlow 205 Heads or 215 Heads