Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Cartek 427 race motor..Look inside.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phil99vette
What idiot goes to a HPDE with break in oil in a new engine and beats on it until the oil temps are 300 degrees? WHO?
Mechanically handicapped personel, at least it kinda sounds "politically correct".
Old 01-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1997bird
If you go by post counts only, then you must not know very much with your whole 281 posts!

I'm not saying that this guy was in the right with this situation, he voided his warrenty and is crying about it. I just find your reasoning a little flawed here.
All my 281 posts aren't slamming one vendor.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Max@Cartek
All my 281 posts aren't slamming one vendor.
You can't make everybody happy, you WILL have people that are going to make negative comments. At the auto parts chain that I used to work for they gave all of the store mngr's results from normal survey's that they were always cunducting. If the customer has a good experiance they will tell usually around 4-5 people on average. If they have had a bad experiance (right or wrong) they will tell no less than 10 people about it. Since you are an internet sponsor you are going to have way more than 10 people posting negative feedback. Just let your work do the talking and ignore the haters.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1997bird
You can't make everybody happy, you WILL have people that are going to make negative comments. At the auto parts chain that I used to work for they gave all of the store mngr's results from normal survey's that they were always cunducting. If the customer has a good experiance they will tell usually around 4-5 people on average. If they have had a bad experiance (right or wrong) they will tell no less than 10 people about it. Since you are an internet sponsor you are going to have way more than 10 people posting negative feedback. Just let your work do the talking and ignore the haters.
there work on my car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cANWkaqbfPw
most excellent
Old 01-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Max@Cartek
I guess you have nothing better to do.

There have been many posts to this on other threads and our side of the story has been posted. Mr. Ben Diss here has nothing better to do so he figured he would stir the pot.

Remember Ben, what goes around comes around...

I'm sorry to have gotten you so upset Max. I didn't resurect this thread, it was the posts above mine. It's unfortunate how this all blew up the way it did.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ben Diss
I'm sorry to have gotten you so upset Max. I didn't resurect this thread, it was the posts above mine. It's unfortunate how this all blew up the way it did.

Apology accepted

Quick Reply: Cartek 427 race motor..Look inside.