2014 Corvette LT1: 460 HP @ 6,000 RPM, 465 FT-LB @ 4,600 RPM

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redbird555
Reading posts in thread about mustangs $5

Getting pissed and going on youtube to find disproving videos $10

Posting video in 5 month old thread and not even getting the "ZL1" Camaro correct.. Priceless
Now that's creative.
On a side note the "ZL1" wont come close to a gt500 in trap but theres no way in hell a slightly modded or stock 5.0 is touching a 118 trap which the zl1 does regularly
You just keep telling yourself that.

I'm not gonna try and hijack this thread. My point is that Ford is handing 6.2L Camaro's their *** regularly with fewer cubic inch engines, responding to the post that I quoted.
Further, I have handed more than one 5th gen camaro driver his ***, and only been beaten by modded SS's involving camshaft's, intake and headers, and/or NOS.
And if you don't believe a modded 5.0 can take out a stock ZL1, you need to get out a little more often. I see it happen nearly every weekend weather permitting here in North Dallas.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This thread is very old and I'm willing to let it die. But I am touched you actually felt the need to PM me your response because it was eating you up so much. Get real man no one really cares about your opinion on 5.0's vs camaro. You beat some terribly setup cars with terrbile drivers. That happens, if you think you're taking out the average cam only fbody or ls3 SS with a tuned 5.0 youre in for a hurting when you find a normally and properly driven one

I'm not even warranting you with a rebuttle. Simply not worth the time to argue with someone with a closed mind and one sided opinion
Old 12-26-2013, 01:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by SixPak
Now that's creative.

You just keep telling yourself that.

I'm not gonna try and hijack this thread. My point is that Ford is handing 6.2L Camaro's their *** regularly with fewer cubic inch engines, responding to the post that I quoted.
Further, I have handed more than one 5th gen camaro driver his ***, and only been beaten by modded SS's involving camshaft's, intake and headers, and/or NOS.
And if you don't believe a modded 5.0 can take out a stock ZL1, you need to get out a little more often. I see it happen nearly every weekend weather permitting here in North Dallas.
hp/liter = ricers math. If they win its because of the weight. Not because of the better engine. And the SRA at the drag strip. Still on the 5.0 coolaid after all that time?

Last edited by Johnnystock; 12-26-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Dude dont even waste your time. This guy sent me ANOTHER pm explaining how his 5.0 kickass of all things ls without a cam... Guy's delusional I just stopped responding lol

Quick Reply: 2014 Corvette LT1: 460 HP @ 6,000 RPM, 465 FT-LB @ 4,600 RPM