Generation V Internal Engine 2013-20xx LT1

via HPTuners facebook or: How Bigg Gunz trolled tech

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wnts2Go10O
they also confirmed that the engine is not E85 capable.
Try aligning your braincells in a single file format, so that you make obtain the ability to think.

The 4.3, 5.3 and 6.2 liters for the trucks and cars. Are flex fuel capable and some how you think the 2014 LT1 is not? lol please humor me more.

Cocaine is a helluva of drug.

The engine is underrated severely. The engine is fully capable of running E85 no problem.

However the motives aren't the same across all agendas.

BG

Last edited by Bigg_Gunz; 06-02-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by foff667
I honestly have no idea who you are but our E92 pcm's were shipped to us on April 22nd and delivered on April 24th by UPS(I'm looking at the tracking number right now) by a customer of ours and not by anybody at GM or GMPP to my knowledge, from my understanding these pcm's are pretty readily available now through GM as we know of several people that have ordered and received their pcm's.

-Bill from HP Tuner...

Listen Bill,

Whether it arrived the APRIL 24th or APRIL 29th is semantics. It was shipped from our calibrations department and showing in our system delivered APRIL 29, 2013 to your facility.

Whether it was shipped from PDC or GMPP or GMTest-GS facility is semantics however it can be verified additionally if needed for those individuals on this forum. As for your customer/PRMDEV ENGINEER who sent you the ECM I will NOT go into detail information on that.

The ECM's that are available have the booter loader unlocked. This is done for a certain reason. These ECM's are NOT for the Corvette stingray. As I was making it aware to certain individual on this forum. Looking forward to the RSA check features on the corvette Bill?

BG
Old 06-02-2013, 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bigg_Gunz
You have the IQ of a jelly fish no pun intended.
Apparently you don't know what a pun is, because you did not just make one.

I really hope GM doesn't actually hire dumb, arrogant ******** like this guy. Please let it be a troll.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by X-ray
Apparently you don't know what a pun is, because you did not just make one.

I really hope GM doesn't actually hire dumb, arrogant ******** like this guy. Please let it be a troll.

Listen x-ray no one cares about you or your opinion of GM hiring practices. Why? Because your not in the position of power to where I or someone similar would have to worry. Let alone give a rats A$% about your emotional feelings about my brutal bluntness. You're probably a stay at home husband leeching off your wife. Why don't you just sit on your hands and keep your fingers still you grievously uncivilized misdemeanant and a revolting grudge-festering sadistic hippophilic necrophile.

BG
Old 06-02-2013, 04:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Try aligning your braincells in a single file format, so that you make obtain the ability to think.

The 4.3, 5.3 and 6.2 liters for the trucks and cars. Are flex fuel capable and some how you think the 2014 LT1 is not? lol please humor me more.

Cocaine is a helluva of drug.

The engine is underrated severely. The engine is fully capable of running E85 no problem.

However the motives aren't the same across all agendas.

BG
lets see, trust official GM information... or you.

the LT1 is not setup to run E85 according to GM. this DIRECTLY contradicts your so called 'inside' information.

btw, there were various GM products that were built to be flex fuel for years. doesnt make the corvettes, g8's, etc all e85 capable because of it.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wnts2Go10O
lets see, trust official GM information... or you.

the LT1 is not setup to run E85 according to GM. this DIRECTLY contradicts your so called 'inside' information.

btw, there were various GM products that were built to be flex fuel for years. doesnt make the corvettes, g8's, etc all e85 capable because of it.

wntsgo10O

The LT1 GEN V only needs the software drivers for the injection timing events and torque output tables and its E85 ready and its all ECM related. (FACT)

So stop trying to make this about the 2014 LT1 being E85 non compatible when clearly it is ready and able with the proper calibrations via ECM.

You're just a confoundedly execrable simpleton and a primitive all-defiling cacophonous catastrophe. As for your personality and character I would describe you as an indescribably ill-bred dunce and a putrid small-minded proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong.

Now I will go away for good now. Stop spreading rumors that the ECM was hacked it hasn't you outrageous all-befouling cesspool of putrid effluvium.

BG
Old 06-02-2013, 04:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wntsgo10O

The LT1 GEN V only needs the software drivers for the injection timing events and torque output tables and its E85 ready and its all ECM related. (FACT)

So stop trying to make this about the 2014 LT1 being E85 non compatible when clearly it is ready and able with the proper calibrations via ECM.

You're just a confoundedly execrable simpleton and a primitive all-defiling cacophonous catastrophe. As for your personality and character I would describe you as an indescribably ill-bred dunce and a putrid small-minded proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong.

Now I will go away for good now. Stop spreading rumors that the ECM was hacked it hasn't you outrageous all-befouling cesspool of putrid effluvium.

BG
Attached Thumbnails via HPTuners facebook or: How Bigg Gunz trolled tech-troll.jpg  
Old 06-02-2013, 04:48 PM
TECH Veteran

wntsgo10O

BG
dont let the door hit you on the way out.

ill go ahead and trust the industry people around here and GM itself instead of some wannabe troll who never would actually confirm who he was.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

I vote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

That's 5 infractions in this thread alone...we'll do this by the books, so keep right on digging that hole.

Oh, and I'm really liking all of the Russian IP addresses you have been using when you post. Definitely helps explain the ESL randomness to your words. Did someone just send you an English thesaurus?
Old 06-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
Oh, and I'm really liking all of the Russian IP addresses you have been using when you post. Definitely helps explain the ESL randomness to your words. Did someone just send you an English thesaurus?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

R.I.P. Bigg_Gunz

Old 06-03-2013, 02:02 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Very interesting thread this turned into.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:58 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by foff667
I honestly have no idea who you are but our E92 pcm's were shipped to us on April 22nd and delivered on April 24th by UPS(I'm looking at the tracking number right now) by a customer of ours and not by anybody at GM or GMPP to my knowledge, from my understanding these pcm's are pretty readily available now through GM as we know of several people that have ordered and received their pcm's.

-Bill from HP Tuner...
Listen Bill,

Whether it arrived the APRIL 24th or APRIL 29th is semantics. It was shipped from our calibrations department and showing in our system delivered APRIL 29, 2013 to your facility.

Whether it was shipped from PDC or GMPP or GMTest-GS facility is semantics however it can be verified additionally if needed for those individuals on this forum. As for your customer/PRMDEV ENGINEER who sent you the ECM I will NOT go into detail information on that.

The ECM's that are available have the booter loader unlocked. This is done for a certain reason. These ECM's are NOT for the Corvette stingray. As I was making it aware to certain individual on this forum. Looking forward to the RSA check features on the corvette Bill?

BG
Wow, this is hilarious.

Big_gunz....can you tell me when and where we got our E92 from? Can you tell me how it is we got them reading and writing on the bench, without you handing us the magic keys that you obviously did not give to HPtuners either?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are saying that you gave them some info to allow them to do what they have done, correct?

Are the current TIS files just there for someones enjoyment?

rofl....
Old 06-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Save the manuals!

Received 345 Likes on 316 Posts

Well, he does have a theme song...

Old 06-04-2013, 12:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't ban him yet, I haven't had enough entertainment yet
Old 06-05-2013, 12:25 PM
TECH Regular

I was told that BG is actually the roadie for the band "GOAT and your mom" and was instrumental in the creation of the "quack like a duck" song in that he was the actual subject.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9yHFAAhUq0‎
Maybe he works for GM part time or just covers their parties. Who really knows?
Old 06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Please fellow green names, let this kid live. This is JUST starting to get interesting!! LMAO
Old 06-05-2013, 04:34 PM

Don't ban yet... The first dyno tests on the C7 will be very informative. 517 bhp --~ 450 rwhp. We shall see in August prob.

His explanation of the E85 situation makes sense to me...Just some more S/W needed. That takes time....

Cheers
Old 06-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Yes...an engine rated at 460 HP that dynos at 450 RWHP. Totally see that happening.

Quick Reply: via HPTuners facebook or: How Bigg Gunz trolled tech