ANY T56 Racers showing up????

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZTwentyAteU
BES Stroked nova, is the new car faceplated? I think itd be cool to see a stick car running real street..although I dont think it would be top dog, I think some 8.30s are prob gona be needed to qualify on top. either way its always cool to see people bangin gears out there
Yeah, I honestly dont know what they were running. But I just want to make a point to let these T56's in.

I asked questions, no one answered about the faceplated part, so I am showing up with my **** set on kill. Trying to support a class so maybe one day it can grow, hope they can see that.

I have been 9.71 at 142 on a unprepped track only launching at 5k. we will see what I can do on the .082 jet!
Old 09-05-2011, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm ready to see it! I really dont see why a faceplated t56 would be anything for the rules to outlaw, all it does is let more people race, and I don't see a clear advantage that would make it a huge leg up on the competition, just way more fun to watch. We need more than 5 cars in the class anyways!
I would like to build a RS car this winter, but i'm afraid it will get out of hand and into the 7.90s..if it does, they will need to back the class off somehow IMO. But i'm not running, so I say let it all eat before then! I bet if you show up to run RS, you will be in it.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:46 AM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by BES Stroked Nova

I asked questions, no one answered about the faceplated part,
https://ls1tech.com/forums/gm-perfor...nt-2011-a.html
Old 09-05-2011, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

if you read the "either" part. Mine fits the bill cause it has factory MN6 ratio's and all 6 speeds are in it. from what I was told in an email.

they didnt want to see faceplated, MN12 ratio, etc etc..... i guess.

not like anyone should be worried about me, I am a budget kind of guy just trying to have some fun!

Quick Reply: ANY T56 Racers showing up????