Announcing free "all ls parking" for ls powered vehicles at 2012 holley ls fest!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 04:52 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Announcing free "all ls parking" for ls powered vehicles at 2012 holley ls fest!

ANNOUNCING FREE "ALL LS PARKING" FOR LS POWERED VEHICLES AT 2012 HOLLEY LS FEST!

Are you planning on driving an LS powered vehicle to LS Fest this year but plan on simply spectating? Well listen up! The staff of LS Fest is proud to announce “All LS Parking”!

Last year we noticed a lot of cool LS powered rides hanging out in the parking lot at Beech Bend which kept them from getting any attention.

This year we are sectioning off an area within the event that will allow for all of the LS equipped vehicles to form in one area close to the car show once tickets have been purchased. This offers two benefits to those who choose to participate:

1) LS Fest is laden with media coverage and you could find yourself looking at a photo of your own ride on the web or in a magazine shortly after the event and...

2) it promotes those of similar automotive tastes getting together around their vehicles and kicking back for an awesome weekend of mind-blowing LS insanity!”
Old 08-08-2012, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 147 Likes on 133 Posts

Good deal!
Old 08-28-2012, 11:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a Daily Driven 02 WS6 and I don't want to put in the show and shine, because, why I feel shes immaculate to me there are very minor scratches and flaws that make me want to keep her from using a spot in the car show. This LS Sectioned off parking sounds awesome, do we need to preregister or anything for our tickets or when we show up at the parking they place us in this section?
Old 08-30-2012, 04:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they need to make sure the parking spaces are wide so noone gets door dings.

Quick Reply: Announcing free "all ls parking" for ls powered vehicles at 2012 holley ls fest!