Hot Rod Power Tour/ Pump Gas Drags/ Drag Week Covers all Hot Rod events

Good-guys Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 01:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good-guys Nationals

Great car show in Columbus this Thursday---Sunday. Goodguys
15th nationals. Has it all....even a somewhat of a SEMA type building.Frist two days are Pre-72. But Sunday are called all American Sunday Anything American. Also have an open autocross Friday Night event motel party with 600 or cars at motel. Cruise or stop. It is off Dublin Grandville exit. The party is a blast. Lot of big name guys are there....even at motel party. kindig, Foose,Ring Brothers, all the big builders.Motel Thursday and Friday are party central.Plus 7000 rides on Fairgrounds. Puting motel address on here.You Wont be disappointed.I know this isn't the right forum but if your nice enough to read my post then im going to let you in on this coming Fri.

Sorry if this was already posted..haven't had time to get on. If it was ....sorry. Was just trying to be a Good-Guy

Link to show
https://www.good-guys.com/ggn-2015

Motel
Crowne Plaza Columbus North - Worthington

6500 Doubletree Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43229
Old 07-10-2015, 08:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

I'll be heading up tonight and go to the show Saturday. I have a friend running a C2 in the "sponsored" autocross events.

Last night on the highway I came up on two Ridetech cars. A black 5th Gen Camaro and a Black 2010-ish Mustang. Asked them (in traffic) if they were heading up there and they said yes. Looking forward to it, it will be my first show going.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Goodguys autocross

That guy in that Corvette was kicking some ***.. I think he got down to low 31's. That would be so much fun.. I would end up in fence or against concrete. Those guys got their **** together
Old 07-21-2015, 07:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

The winner was Danny Popp...google search his accomplishments.

He is kinda a big deal in the world of auto crossing lol. And yes that C2 he owns is no joke. That is a car with "best of the best" parts installed being driven by a guy that can drive the **** out of anything you put him behind.

Quick Reply: Good-guys Nationals