Hot Rod Power Tour/ Pump Gas Drags/ Drag Week Covers all Hot Rod events

2005 Power Tour starts in ......

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004 | 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Comin' thru the 'ham
Old 12-07-2004 | 12:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Another Milwaukee representative coming out! Got to make up for the Green Bay fiasco somehow. Miller Park WOULD be a good place to start just for the easy entrance to the freeway and the large amount of parking. Only downside is that the number of hotels around there is slim. mostly a bit westward towards brookfield. there's some in new berlin/muskego for those that are looking to be a little closer and want to save some dough. I'm actually right by there in Muskego so if people have questions on what hotels are good and areas to stay, FEEL FREE TO PM!! I can offer that service and give you approximations on distance to downtown for partying the night before, parking lot space, and/or better ways to get around, etc...

Chris

PS- MIGHT be able to set up some sort of LS1tech party on that friday night for those planning to arrive early if there was enough interest!
Old 12-07-2004 | 02:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

I want to do the whole tour but I don't know if I'll be able to. I'll try to plan on it but if I can't then Ill just pick it up and finish off the tour.
Old 12-07-2004 | 03:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

I grew up in Kenosha, definitely no place there big enough... Maybe empty out all the cars from the old Mauro Auto Mall (what is it now, Autonation?) and use that, but I think Milwaukee County Stadium is better (oops, I mean Miller Park). We'll probably make the trek up a day or so early and hang out with my bro and friends, then meet up with everyone for the tour
Old 12-07-2004 | 03:28 PM
TECH Junkie

It's Carmax, and it's slowly going downhill. I think they are down to 3 franchises there. We have to compete with them for pricing, and I swear all they do is lose money on every deal. It's nuts.

Chris

Quick Reply: 2005 Power Tour starts in ......