International Members For our members outside of the USA

Got a spare set of LT Dynomax Headers for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 09:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Got a spare set of LT Dynomax Headers for Sale

Hi ya all.

I ordered a set of Dynatech Headers, found they wern't in stock, so cancelled the order and ordered elsewhere, found out the order wasn't really cancelled and ended up with two sets. They can be veiwed on the Thunder Racing Website
http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog...&vid=3&pcid=52

The ones odered were:- Dynatech SuperMAXX Stainless Steel Header System, 2000-2002 LS1 F-Body. All gaskets and header bolts are supplied, including Y-Pipe, and high flow cats.

These are still sealed in the box, brand new, just delivered a couple of day ago, cost me huge bucks to send back so want to sell them. $1495 from the states comes to £860, want to sell for £900. As import tax and shipping all had to be paid for.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I might be interested in your headers.... I have been looking at buying some... however I NEED new tires & wheels, so that'll be a £1500 anyway.... I'll see what the wife says.... plus I got a nasty sppeding ticket to pay off.... oh man, I want some headers though !!

If you know anybody thats looking for any of the following, I'm in a similiar boat as you.... I bought a bunch of parts and then 1 month later, changed them.... so mine are not "brand new" but close, and I paid all the shipping and import tax etc.

Bilstein HD Shocks (SLP)
BMR Front Sway Bar
BMR Rear Control Arms
BMR PHB
Eibach Sportline Springs

Regards,
Old 04-06-2006, 05:27 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UKCamaroSS
Hi,

I might be interested in your headers.... I have been looking at buying some... however I NEED new tires & wheels, so that'll be a £1500 anyway.... I'll see what the wife says.... plus I got a nasty sppeding ticket to pay off.... oh man, I want some headers though !!

If you know anybody thats looking for any of the following, I'm in a similiar boat as you.... I bought a bunch of parts and then 1 month later, changed them.... so mine are not "brand new" but close, and I paid all the shipping and import tax etc.

Bilstein HD Shocks (SLP)
BMR Front Sway Bar
BMR Rear Control Arms
BMR PHB
Eibach Sportline Springs

Regards,

Unfortunaly or furtunate depending what way you look at it, the headers have just gone back, the sending company admitted it was their fault sending it out after the order was cancelled, they have taken them back.

I may be interested in your shocks/springs, I wanted a stiffer ride, under hard acceleration my freind who owns an EVO6 comments on the "tail dip".
Why did you change them out after one month? what didn't you like. I havn't researched on what shock/springs to get but it may be one of my next mods. I may want to take them off your hands....

I know what you mean about the import TAX got a £180 bill for the headers I should be able to claim it back, so much paper work, but I guess its worth it if I can get the money back.

On good Friday I will be at a show Wheels Day near guildford. Is it one you will be going to?
Old 04-06-2006, 07:33 AM
On The Tree

Hi,

Unfortunately, I will not be at the Wheels Day as I work in Italy during the week, so I can only attend shows on the weekends. I will however be at the Billing aquadrome this weekend for the big US car show.

The Bilsteins are great shocks... very well regarded. I am sure you will find excellent reviews on them at various sites... They really help the car on the UK roads.
The Eibach Sportlines certainly firm up the car, however I presonally found them to be too firm. They lower the car considerably, which results in a fantastic look, however on stock shocks they would for sure be too firm. When used with the Bilsteins, they provide a good balance. Lots of people use the Eibach Pro's, but when using the upgraded shocks, the lower springs are also OK.

I have begun to set my car up for autocross and as such, it requires a different set up to either daily driving or drag racing. My setup is now fully adjustable (shocks, springs, control arms, phb etc), and also the Koni shocks allowed my to lower the front end slightly with stock springs (I now use my SS springs), this combined with the Eibach Sportlines would have been too low.

Have a check on the sites and read the reviews... then let me know if your interested. I plan on trying to sell them at this weekends show, but as I have not advertised... I am not sure if people will turn up ready to buy parts..

Regards,
UKCamaroSS
Old 04-06-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

*****! I just ordered Bmr rear CA's,Adjustable PHR &relocation bracket But have to wait 4-6 weeks for LCAs & PHR
Old 04-07-2006, 02:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WORKSHY
*****! I just ordered Bmr rear CA's,Adjustable PHR &relocation bracket But have to wait 4-6 weeks for LCAs & PHR
Sorry!

It looks like we are all in the same boat. I'm going to check here from now on, before I buy parts..... just in case.

Regards,
UKCamaroSS
Old 04-07-2006, 02:32 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UKCamaroSS
Hi,

Bilstein HD Shocks (SLP)
BMR Front Sway Bar
BMR Rear Control Arms
BMR PHB
Eibach Sportline Springs

Regards,
I'm very tempted. If you dont sell them at the weekend and someone and no one else goes for them, the I may take them for your hands. Dont hang around waiting for me if you have a sure sale. I could be a couple of weeks.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Teching In

got a pair of SLP loudmouth tips £80 if ya know anyone i bought em & shipped em to the uk as i got a damaged one & found the ones on my car 4" bore right through & these are about 3"
Old 04-10-2006, 05:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RedWS6 00
I'm very tempted. If you dont sell them at the weekend and someone and no one else goes for them, the I may take them for your hands. Dont hang around waiting for me if you have a sure sale. I could be a couple of weeks.
Hi,

Well, I went to the show but the weather turned nasty and I got soaked by rain and HAIL, this is supposed to be spring.

Anyways, I didn't sell any of the parts, so everything's still for sale. If and when your interested, just let me know....

Regards,
UKCamaroSS

Quick Reply: Got a spare set of LT Dynomax Headers for Sale