Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hey, new member again

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Torque is the tendency of a force to cause or change rotational motion of a body. Torque is calculated by multiplying Force and distance, so the SI units of torque are newton-meters, or N*m (even though this is the same as joules, torque isn't work or energy, so should just be newton-meters).

pretty much means you can do some nasty burnouts!! well i say your lucky cuz all my x's have drove mustangs and been huge fans of mustangs!! hated cars, hated me working on my cars,hated the money i put into my car,and just hated camaro's!!! it gets tuff sometimes!!! CAMARO>girl that hates camaros and working on cars

camaro-and a girl thats like camaros,working on cars, and also wants to learn=A Keeper
Old 12-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh ok I get it now. Thats pretty sick. haha

And oh thanks lol. Sorry bout all your x's.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:58 PM
TECH Regular

what a part of the New york area are you from?
Old 12-25-2008, 03:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

hehe thanks john.

Damn looks like all the boys got to your questions already... Why don't you get a camaro to match em? I wish my bf loved cars.. he hates my car lol too "loud"
Old 12-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ryonyanko
hehe thanks john.
he hates my car lol too "loud"

Is he not a car guy or does he have real good ears and the sound of the motor pierces them and makes them hurt? lol
Old 12-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Taken4granted
what a part of the New york area are you from?
from mount veron right outside the bronx.. unfortunately now I live in a different state and wish i could go home so bad. I'm a big city girl and I'm stuck in phx. ha

hehe thanks john.

Damn looks like all the boys got to your questions already... Why don't you get a camaro to match em? I wish my bf loved cars.. he hates my car lol too "loud"
lol ya
and I wish I could but unfortunatley I am unable to aford it. At the moment I have a 2003 mits galant. so whatever gets me from point a to point b. ya know?
Old 12-25-2008, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The_JewSaw

Is he not a car guy or does he have real good ears and the sound of the motor pierces them and makes them hurt? lol
hahaha i agree!!
Old 12-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Teching In

I love the sound of cars!

I'm assumeing the ls3 will sound different from the lt1? In what way?
Old 12-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Teching In

atleast your a good enough girlfriend to want to learn
Old 12-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Thank you
Old 12-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by johnLs1camaro
hahaha i agree!!
lol...I dont think I have ever met a guy that said they didnt like the sound of a camaro...

Originally Posted by idumb
I love the sound of cars!

I'm assumeing the ls3 will sound different from the lt1? In what way?
The LS3 will be a different story...The LS3 isnt only a different story, its a different book on a different shelve It will be nice thats for sure

Originally Posted by 35th annivSS
atleast your a good enough girlfriend to want to learn
x2

iDumb....
Old 12-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Teching In

lol ok. I was kinda expected for it to be totally different. ha

Thanks

What do you mean: IDumb... theard hijacked?
ha it was hijacked couple of posts ago but it doesnt bother me I'll jump in every now and then.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Teching In

lol ok. I was kinda expected for it to be totally different. ha

Thanks

What do you mean: IDumb... theard hijacked?
ha it was hijacked couple of posts ago but it doesnt bother me I'll jump in every now and then.
well one someone says a thread has been hijacked its referred that the thread took a completely different topic as what it was initially intended for...but oh well, at least we're all just chatting having good talk and not trying to post *****...
Old 12-25-2008, 11:30 PM
Teching In

oh ha ok.

*****? wth?!
Old 12-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Teching In

oh ha ok.

*****? wth?!
well, most people go post alot to get alot of post count so they can act like they know everything...And on all the car forums people call that post whoring...
Old 12-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Teching In

well, most people go post alot to get alot of post count so they can act like they know everything...And on all the car forums people call that post whoring...
Oh well im not looking for post count nor to act like i know everything. im just looking to learn what i can. i only started 2 post and was just saying merry christmas on another. haha. i basically just been staying on this thread cuz im learning lol and im read other threads and coming back to this one for quesetions or asking my boyfriend or just asking on that thread lol.

....sorry very tired and that caught me off guard...
Old 12-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Teching In

The LS3 will be a different story...The LS3 isnt only a different story, its a different book on a different shelve It will be nice thats for sure
Ok......So obviously its different and better i have accomplised that lol but what do you mean a different story?, Something i have to read up on stickys to understand?
Old 12-26-2008, 12:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

lol ya
and I wish I could but unfortunatley I am unable to aford it. At the moment I have a 2003 mits galant. so whatever gets me from point a to point b. ya know?
its been a struggle to afford mods for my car.. so I understand the crap to afford a car. you have a newer car than almost all of us here though

Yeah, the point a to point b thing gets tossed around alot when talking about my car with my bf.... (why the hell do you need a fast car; its too loud i have a headache; you spend money on someone thats only degrading in price to get you from point a to point b)

hes just not a car guy at all, he likes planes better.. then again hes a snob. why am I with him?

oh shi- i'm sorry..

continuing on, do you have any more questions idumb? lol nice user name.

Mm... The LS3 is nice.. but I think the LS7 is nicer... ;l i don't know much about the ls3 though... i'm still learning too so i'm staying tuned here.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

haha everythings good..for one they dont do post count on intro's section so its all good!! just fun ls talk!!^^ yes i agree ryno you need to be with a car guy like me!!! haha just playin im sure he has his own good interests
Old 12-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Teching In

its been a struggle to afford mods for my car.. so I understand the crap to afford a car. you have a newer car than almost all of us here though

Yeah, the point a to point b thing gets tossed around alot when talking about my car with my bf.... (why the hell do you need a fast car; its too loud i have a headache; you spend money on someone thats only degrading in price to get you from point a to point b)

hes just not a car guy at all, he likes planes better.. then again hes a snob. why am I with him?

oh shi- i'm sorry..

continuing on, do you have any more questions idumb? lol nice user name.
Lol ya i guess haha.

Aw having a headache is a lame excuse no offense to you or your boyfriend. ha. I would love to have a fast loud car ha but oh well just take my boyfriends when its finished

There is prob a good reason your with him. Prob been together a real long time and there has got to be something you guys love to do.

ha ya again....

huh not at the moment.. oh well i did ask on a ls3 thread i was reading what a vvt cam phaser and a afm is? awaiting the answer lol.. ya i chose that user name cuz im dumb about cars and i couldnt think of anything better. lol