Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

NewTo This One

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NewTo This One

Hi guys I'm new here but just wanted to say Hi and see if there are any other TA owners out there from Pittsburgh. I just bought my first TA last moth and have been on the I. N. looking at all the infro out there on our cars. I have a 97 TA "vert" matalic Green with the LT1 in it. It is mostly stock but it was very well taken care of from the orignal owner who I bought it off. I have been doing some upgrades and mostly detailing work to it but I enjoy working on it and would like to show it off at some car shows or cruz's in this area. (Pgh). Any information on that type thing would be helpful.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

welcome to the site, post some pics of the new ride! search ceta mod. its where you paint the bottom part of the bumper that surrounds the exhaust tips flat black, love that on Trans Ams, and throw some nice chrome exhaust tips to really set off the rear of the car. also some nice chrome or polished wheels will really set off the car. what are you mainly looking for in the car? power adders, appearance, suspension? i just put a few appearance upgrades to get you started with since you mentioned going to a few car shows..
Old 04-20-2009, 06:49 PM
12 Second Club

Welcome to the board!