Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new to these forums, but....

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 09:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Default new to these forums, but....

im new to these forums, but im notorious elsewhere. i joined because my woman likes GM products and im trying to choose between a 6.0l GTO and a Jaguar XJ8.

i have built GM products(engine building) for a living, but i really do hate them. i figure i need to wear a tyvek suit, gloves, and an oxygen mask to drive one, but what the heck. she likes them so we'll see this summer.

My favorite NASCAR driver is Tony Stewart....can't do anything about what he drives. at least he isnt driving a Rat Wagon any more.

I bleed Ford blue. My personal car is a automatic turbo 4v stang. ported heads. forged. runs decent. i drive it with one intake valve(b heads w/imrc) and 10psi on the street.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

btw im JK if anyone is really sensitive.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:20 PM
HWI
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jaguar.......

Welcome to the site, I think.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

thank you. im actually only interested in a 6.0l GTO because i ran one that hung in with me in my stang (in street trim). he has LT's, off road x, catback, and a few other things. it was a decent showing, so i think i'll decide this summer on the Jag ot GTO. she loves them(GTO's)..... we'll see. if i get one im not going to touch it. stock is sufficient.

the stang is getting billet stuff(1500hp rated) and a 1k hp turbo with better exhaust A/R than this one. i dont need the GTO for power.