Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the LS1 world

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the LS1 world

Hi everyone,
This summer i purchased an 90% completed twin turbo LS1 project vehicle and am finally getting around to buttoning it up.

I live in PA and in order to get it street worthy i have to make it emissions friendly...i'm hoping someone has their old EGR system that they'd let go cheaply/freely. Its a 98 LS1 that i need it for. I know someone must have one laying around taking up space

I know the previous owner/builder was a member here, so some may recognize the truck. Its a 1992 GMC Typhoon, 98 LS1 (lingenfelter/weiand intake, fast tb, fast fuel rails, 60# injs), 4l80e, coilovers, racepak dash, big stuff 3, couple spinny things, and an assortment of other goodies:

A little background on me....if you're familiar with the SyTy scene then you may know me - I'm somewhat prevelant on the SyTy forums (i'm a mod, post *****, etc)...plus i make some parts (aluminum bracketry, sheet metal intakes, etc) and vinyl stickers through my side biz.

I have 3 Typhoons right now, although hoping to slim down that a little and i daily drive an '04 STi for now. I'm sorta a fan of turbo awd. :tup:

So can anyone help me in my quest for an inexpensive EGR setup? (it'll be removed after a year anyway)
Old 11-19-2009, 07:45 AM
Teching In

not even a hi? ok, thanks.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:52 AM
Staging Lane

welcome nice build you have there good luck.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow and welcome