Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

NOOB Here! SA Texas is Home.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NOOB Here! SA Texas is Home.

Hello all,
Im new to the site and looking forward to meeting the many other friendly gear heads here on the site. I've heard about this site for about four years now and its taken me this lone to investigate. I'm a gear head through and through. I have all 8 ASE certs and went to saint phillips CC for automotive technology. But that didnt really matter cause is seems that I had already learned most of my car knowledge before the school just out of passion.
My Camaro body of choice id the 3rd Gen. I've built and totaled one and am now in the process of building another. My first 3rd gen had a LT1 swap, 2" drop, and shaved everything with an Indigo blue paint as in my sig.
I am in the military so my current home always varies. Im currently in Germany and getting ready to move to Alabama in a month. But I always return home to see good friends and pick up parts. lol
I look forward to meeting good people on this site and cant stand the A holes that like to make rude responses for no reason.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome man. Not from TX tho. Nice third gen. Don't see many nice ones anymore. Find myself liking those much more when I see one as nice as yours.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Breathing Fire
Welcome man. Not from TX tho. Nice third gen. Don't see many nice ones anymore. Find myself liking those much more when I see one as nice as yours.
Thank you very much! I'm addicted to them. What model are you running?

Search this Thread