Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New one here in North Houston

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking New one here in North Houston

So I am just getting into this scene even though I have had nothing but GM cars. I tried to get into TACH but no luck...must be disbanned. I owned a 1992 Iroc before I traded it in for a 2000 Trans Am in 2001. I got it from Mac Haik, from the used lot for 19k with 11,000 miles on it. It must have been owned by a new standard (six speed) driver because the clutch was bad. Now thats its all paid for and fully repaired I am now upgrading it. I see a lot of people in here are from Houston or the surrounding area. I have a good friend that has a Vette that was supercharged by England Green. I think is 560RWH, its kinda scary but it gave me the Fever. So I am doing all the upgrades and I am not rich so I am gonna need some help. I know there are a lot of people out there that just love to work on cars and I would actually be greatful if I could get some assistance with this job. My T/A has been down for over a month and I am stuck driving an Xterra with about as much power as a 1979 Beatle.

I am looking to get this done in Janurary. Can someone just come out and help me get this thing on the road so I can lay down a fresh coat of rubber???

I will post photo's tonight of what I have.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome!

I'll be moving down to Houston in Jan/Feb 2011.