Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP M6

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 10:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
The hatred was started by everyone here that didn't like the things he did to his car, not by Moon for trying to defend himself from all the haters.
I dont know why you have had your head up this kids *** from the start. Who was hating? I wasnt even going to post in here until I saw him running his mouth at others who commented. Isnt a forum a place to voice your opinion on a product, styling, ect. A few liked his ride and others stated how they did not like the rims or extra badges. No one ever said return your car to stock. People stated that stock wheels simply looked better than the ones he put on. Its ok to defend yourself but this kid was simply offbase with all his arguements. When I was in middle school I would call people names if they disagreed with me and start swearing obnoxiously.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have 0 posts and you're calling him a troll? It's seems you're the biggest troll here. All you're doing is causing trouble, so move along like I told you earlier.
If the definition of troll is someone who joins just to jump in on the gangbang, that's me! Especially since I don't have an LS1, mine's an LS2...
Old 01-24-2011, 10:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the stock wheels look better than his wheels, then he would have to return the car to stock for it to look good. Just because you twist the words around doesn't give that statement a different meaning. Then you ask who's hating after you say I have my head up his ***, which I don't. Most of you don't even know what's spewing out of your mouths! lol
Old 01-24-2011, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GTO_Greg
If the definition of troll is someone who joins just to jump in on the gangbang, that's me! Especially since I don't have an LS1, mine's an LS2...
I don't have an LS1 so that shows what little you know about cars. I have a 6.0 LS2 block and LS3 heads so your motor is inferior to mine.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Nope. Stock wheels looking better than those ugly *** wheels was the point. Someone posted up a bunch of other aftermarket wheels that looked 100x better than those ghetto cast wheels hes rocking. You assume when you say he would have to return his car to stock to look good. People were questioning his point to upgrade when stockers looked better. I dont think you know whats coming out of your mouth.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:01 AM
Teching In

I don't have an LS1 so that shows what little you know about cars. I have a 6.0 LS2 block and LS3 heads so your motor is inferior to mine.
I was just going off the name of the forum, thinking this was more for LS1-engined cars.

Is that a little chip I see on your shoulder? Considering you have no idea what if anything I've done w/ my LS2-equipped 2005 GTO, you just never know, now do you? I love my car, you love yours, Moonbeam or whatever his name was loves his, "can't we all just get along?".

This has been a quite entertaining way to waste part of my morning, thanks everyone, especially Summerwolf for the heads-up!

Originally Posted by MoonPie
Summerpuss, I'm ostracized everywhere I go because I'm awesome, I'm all tha is awesome. People can't handle my level of awesomeness so I must show them, and teach them. People are afraid of the truth, afraid of the awesomeness which resonates from my chi. My aura of awsomeenity is beyond measure. Cole Stain, my attitude is way on base, it is the motherfucking base. It's so base it shakes your ***** acrosse the interwebz. Bam! That just happened! Wut's going on in here? It's a session on how my divinity, the divinity of my G8 and my outright superiority elevates my testicular dominance of this vulvaesc world.
No wonder Moondoggie was banned from the G8 board...
Old 01-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Teching In

DRCUSTOMPARTS, I mean redhotg8, why were you banned on the G8 board?
Old 01-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Teching In

Greg, this forum actually has a wealth of knowledge for all things LSx. I thought the same thing in 07 when I bought my car, I've lurked and researched here ever since.

Where the hell is moonbeam?!
Old 01-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 0352Goat
Greg, this forum actually has a wealth of knowledge for all things LSx. I thought the same thing in 07 when I bought my car, I've lurked and researched here ever since.

Where the hell is moonbeam?!
Thanks. I've been (mostly) a lurker on a site that specializes in LSx GTOs, it just makes things easier when I don't have to wade thru info that's not meant for my car.

I'm kinda surprised, Moondouche seems to have taken his ball and gone home right after saying that's what he was going to do. That's rare it seems.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

No dumbass!! Again.. When did I say it has to be stock? So are those the only wheels in the world?!!
Old 01-24-2011, 11:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Summerpuss, I'm ostracized everywhere I go because I'm awesome, I'm all tha is awesome. People can't handle my level of awesomeness so I must show them, and teach them. People are afraid of the truth, afraid of the awesomeness which resonates from my chi. My aura of awsomeenity is beyond measure. Cole Stain, my attitude is way on base, it is the motherfucking base. It's so base it shakes your ***** acrosse the interwebz. Bam! That just happened! Wut's going on in here? It's a session on how my divinity, the divinity of my G8 and my outright superiority elevates my testicular dominance of this vulvaesc world.
lol wow dude you are way to full of yourself. I think this is the first time i've WANTED to see a another forum guy get kicked for being a dumbass. You are the base? right.....
Old 01-24-2011, 11:33 AM

Don't give your opinion unless they agree with it.
When you don't, look what happens.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:52 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,748 Likes on 1,251 Posts

You're level of awesomeness has just gotten you kicked off the site. How awesome is that?

We don't need your 16 year old bullshit here.

The end.

Quick Reply: 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP M6