Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

17 year old fresh meat!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011 | 12:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wimimc
it doesnt take too much to get there!
I think I might be in the 15 second club. Lol I'm not sure I havent taken him to the drags yet, but thats just my estimate.
Old 06-26-2011 | 12:37 AM
Launching!

i want the 5mins of my life back..............
Old 06-26-2011 | 12:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jsmith564
i want the 5mins of my life back..............
I'd give them back to you, but nobody made you read this thread.(:
Old 06-26-2011 | 12:57 AM
Staging Lane

Welcome to the site, and I actually thought the thread title was cute. Please don't be discouraged by the simian comments and behavior of some of Tech's members. There are many very knowledgeable people on this site, and a wealth of information is available. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and best of luck with your project. BTW, very nice car.
Old 06-26-2011 | 12:58 AM
LS1Tech Administrator
20 Year Member

Enough.

This is the one and only warning I will give to everyone posting in this thread: clean it up, and keep it on track. Very simple.

Originally Posted by Blakt Out
I can't help but notice a connection between illiteracy and F Body owners. I'll stay over in the College Grad section.
You do that.....and take your degrees with you, we don't need all that useless paper cluttering up the site.
Old 06-26-2011 | 12:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by T.A.Chick.
Nah, it's okay like I said I kno why I'm here and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've gotten like 677543678 welcomings, one little unwelcoming comment isn't going to ruin this site for me. I'm here for my baby's interest.(:
I'm taking one last stab here. I'll be as clear as I can and hop out. Sorry for all the wasted time, fellas and lady.

I welcome you here too. It has been stated many times in this thread how wild it is that you have so many posts here. I'm sure one reason is because it's cool that a young lady is into the cars. We all wish more were, so we go out of our way to make you feel at home. However, the title of your thread scared me a bit for you, as others have stated they felt the same way and gave you warning along with their welcome. You're young. I hate to see ANY reinforcement that you are given special attention because of young "fresh meat" stuff. You're probably far cooler than that. I didn't want it reinforced here, as you'd be appreciated for your own merit without any of that. Too many young girls go after attention the sure fire way. Your title essentially was like throwing red meat into a lion's den. However, I don't doubt how much everyone has welcomed you. I just don't want you or any young lady to find her worth in that junk.

The reason I made all the "read it again" and joking "illiterate" stuff was because I was NOT being creepy, rather the opposite. In the end, though I don't know you, I was saying, "Come on. You're better than that. BUT I'm glad you're here!"

Peace out. Hope that sheds some light on all the space I've wasted.
Old 06-26-2011 | 01:04 AM
Teching In

Wow! Next time I make a thread I'll try use less figurative language. Who's ready to start discussing cars?! Lol

And thanks again to all the welcomings.
Old 06-26-2011 | 01:11 AM
On The Tree

Wow! Next time I make a thread I'll try use less figurative language. Who's ready to start discussing cars?! Lol

TOTALLY -

So on that note, this is one of the cleanest F Bodies I've ever seen. I've driven it a bit. It belongs to John "Shaggy" Hancock. He did most of the work on my V when I grenaded the rearend. He's a terrific tech, and a member here. I'm sure that he'd love to help you with any questions you might have. I just don't know his screen name. You mentioned wheels in the future (post-alternator). His are some of the best I've ever seen on the cars. Don't remember too much, but they are black 17" five spokes with polished lips. Really look great. He's also pushing over 600HP if I remember correctly. It's a BEAST.

Wanted to throw in a car bit on my way out, yall.

Old 06-26-2011 | 08:41 AM
The House is Rockin'

I think I might be in the 15 second club. Lol I'm not sure I havent taken him to the drags yet, but thats just my estimate.

you should do better than that, last night at the strip there was a avalanche that was running high 15's, stock except for exhaust.

that is one heavy bish too...
Old 06-26-2011 | 01:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLUES MAN
you should do better than that, last night at the strip there was a avalanche that was running high 15's, stock except for exhaust.

well thats kind of a relief like i said i have yet to take him to the drags and find out.
Old 06-26-2011 | 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Theres plenty of threads out there to talk about cars lol

Originally Posted by BLUES MAN

She might be in the 15s her first time out but f-bodies are 13 second cars from the get go.

My first few times out were terriable but I was figuring out my launch and shift points while spinning my tires
Old 06-26-2011 | 03:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

If T.A. Chick was T.A. Dude would this be 8 pages long in what, two days? Pervs...
Old 06-26-2011 | 03:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ChrisRZ28
If T.A. Chick was T.A. Dude would this be 8 pages long in what, two days? Pervs...
I posted since I just happened to see an intro from clicking on the new posts and seeing a ton of comments on it
Old 06-26-2011 | 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

She had my vote until she made an upside down smiley like this (: Then she looses it... Is how it should be.... Kids these days..
Old 06-26-2011 | 06:55 PM
On The Tree

baalic -

Just drove through your town and ate ribeyes at the Lone Star Bar & Grill. AMAZING. Threw horseshoes in the back yard after he let us watch them cook. If you haven't been there, you GOTTA go.
Old 06-26-2011 | 07:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by baalic
She had my vote until she made an upside down smiley like this (: Then she looses it... Is how it should be.... Kids these days..
Hahahahahahahaha
Old 06-27-2011 | 12:15 PM
12 Second Club

wooooow. what is your issue? didn't your parents tell you if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.
I'm a 17 year old aspirist, not some manipulative freak. i came to this forum to figure out what happened to my car thursday afternoon, if you didn't see my first thread, not for some attention. if you don't like it GET OFF MY THREAD!
I'd give them back to you, but nobody made you read this thread.(:
Something tells me she can hold her own in an online slap fight.

Now back to this whole Romeo crap, if it has to be a male and you want to name it could you at least give it a name that has some *****?
Old 06-27-2011 | 12:18 PM
On The Tree

Totally! An F Body, to me, isn't a "Romeo". That'd be suitable for, say, an Aston Martin maybe.

If it has to be a "guy", I'd see more like a John, Peter or Richard.
Old 06-27-2011 | 12:37 PM
Staging Lane

haha, well i call it a he cuz people always ask me if i have a boyfriend, and i say yeah, and point stright at it.

ditto minus the boy and add a girl. Nice to meet you ~ Jason
Old 06-27-2011 | 12:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey easy guys! Romeo is an awesome name!

... For a v6
Seriously, you need to find a better name. How bout bubba? Lol

Quick Reply: 17 year old fresh meat!