Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

introduction... a little late... story of my life

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 08:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up introduction... a little late... story of my life

hey everyone I'm Aaron miller. I'm from a little dot on the map north of kokomo Indiana. i joined last February when i was looking to by my fist ls car.

my current car

2000 6spd Z28. the car has a few mods but its a work in progress. im running patriot ls2 style heads, ls6 intake, 85mm throtle body, decent lift cam (not positive of cam specs), pace setter long tubes, cat delete and an slp loud mouth exhaust, smoth lid and fernco mod, 2 inch lowering springs with tubular control arms and upgraded swaybars... dynojet numbers were 373rwhp and 361ft lbs befor the tb, lid and custom tune with hp tuners.
car future

this winter my goal is to do a 12bolt swap, HD drive shaft, built trans with a monster stage 3.5 puck style clutch and new wheels with stickys

after all that im thinking bigbore with ls7 topend on the edge of the pump gas limit for compression and a 200shot.

i usually spend friday nights at bunker hill drag strip for there test and tune. 20bucks gets you as many passes as you can make and its only 15 minutes away.
if anyone wants to know anything else or if they need a hand with somthing just let me know and ill do my best to pitch in
Old 10-23-2011, 08:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post some Pictures of your car Aaron. seems like you have some stuff done to it