Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New girl, first time F-body owner :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 06:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you have this thing already making a nice tone with those mods! Nice! I noticed your from Elk Grove too... I hate it here, not the best place to be if racing is your hobby :/ Then again California in general isn't with all the laws and whatnot
Old 11-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by need2speed94
Sounds like you have this thing already making a nice tone with those mods! Nice! I noticed your from Elk Grove too... I hate it here, not the best place to be if racing is your hobby :/ Then again California in general isn't with all the laws and whatnot

Thanks ! I'm changing my muffler asap, though. I want SLP, just need to find one someone who doesn't want an arm & a leg for it. Yep, born & raised in EG. One of the WORST place to live w/ANY modded vehicle for sure ! I've already gotten some bullshit tickets in the couple months I've had it. Doesn't help my work is down the street from one of the EGPD stations
Old 11-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Banned

I live in a farm community so we have no rules.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:52 PM
Launching!

Welcome!! Post some pics of your car!
Old 11-20-2011, 06:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by HER99SS
Thanks ! I'm changing my muffler asap, though. I want SLP, just need to find one someone who doesn't want an arm & a leg for it. Yep, born & raised in EG. One of the WORST place to live w/ANY modded vehicle for sure ! I've already gotten some bullshit tickets in the couple months I've had it. Doesn't help my work is down the street from one of the EGPD stations
Yea same here... I've got tickets for unsafe lane changes -_- I'm sure you can find an SLP muffler on here. Do you do a lot of racing? I find it difficult to in EG...
Old 11-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Maroboy
Welcome!! Post some pics of your car!

Thanks ! Give me a chance to get on a computer, my phone only let me upload a few in my album due to size, etc. I only have a few post body kit removed, excuse to take new ones asap
Old 11-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Teching In

Yea same here... I've got tickets for unsafe lane changes -_- I'm sure you can find an SLP muffler on here. Do you do a lot of racing? I find it difficult to in EG...
That sounds about normal. LoL I have to say, I was more of a target in both my lowered trucks than the car ! Being a female doesn't hurt Not much 'racing' to be done around here, but I **** off when I can. I try to stay out of EG whenever possible..
Old 11-20-2011, 07:08 PM
TECH Regular

That sounds about normal. LoL I have to say, I was more of a target in both my lowered trucks than the car ! Being a female doesn't hurt Not much 'racing' to be done around here, but I **** off when I can. I try to stay out of EG whenever possible..
Haha yea me too I get on it wherever possible... the area by the unfinished mall is great... 4 lanes wide on both sides, no cops, no houses, nothing. I think there's still some rubber from me over there. The area where there is a bunch of farmland is good too.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Teching In

Haha yea me too I get on it wherever possible... the area by the unfinished mall is great... 4 lanes wide on both sides, no cops, no houses, nothing. I think there's still some rubber from me over there. The area where there is a bunch of farmland is good too.

Noooooo way !! That's RIGHT down the street from the shitty area I was talking about that I got both tickets. LoL There's a police station on East Stockton, same street as the bus station. Be careful over there.. LoL
Old 11-20-2011, 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

Noooooo way !! That's RIGHT down the street from the shitty area I was talking about that I got both tickets. LoL There's a police station on East Stockton, same street as the bus station. Be careful over there.. LoL
Really hah? I've been oer there a lot... guess I've just gotten lucky everytime. Grant line is a nice long road but I've heard there's more and more cops on it now. The drive up to marysville if you take grant line is a great area for racing... nothing but open roads there for sure! Might be kinda far depending on where you live though.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:12 PM
FormerVendor

welcome, what kind of truck did you have?
Old 11-20-2011, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome! Nice SS you have there, you've got a pretty good start on your mods. Good looking car too, I've always loved the Sunoco style VFN hoods. If you're looking for a local forum you should join Norcal-lsx.com, good site for the bay and sac for anything lsx. Have fun with the new car!
Old 11-20-2011, 11:52 PM
Staging Lane

Welcome, you got yourself a good looking catfish.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Since you have red/black seats, you may like this thread.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...pics-come.html

Welcome.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by 3.8blackmaro
Welcome, you got yourself a good looking catfish.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the site. Got pics?
Old 11-21-2011, 08:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Really hah? I've been oer there a lot... guess I've just gotten lucky everytime. Grant line is a nice long road but I've heard there's more and more cops on it now. The drive up to marysville if you take grant line is a great area for racing... nothing but open roads there for sure! Might be kinda far depending on where you live though.

welcome aboard. maybe a little less specifics though. no need to give the man free intel. it may seem the cop hated on your lowered trucks more than your camaro, but give it time lol... also, what brand of headers and y-pipe did you get?
Old 11-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Teching In

Welcome from another fairly new LS owner. You'll like it here. There is good info to be had. Enjoy!
Old 11-21-2011, 10:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Check out the Western Section for local happenings.

Welcome to the club.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Launching!

Thanks ! Give me a chance to get on a computer, my phone only let me upload a few in my album due to size, etc. I only have a few post body kit removed, excuse to take new ones asap
i saw the ones on your profile! car looks great.. love the hood.. the chrome rims not a big fan but looks good

is your car a hardtop too?