Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from South Florida

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from South Florida

What's up folks? I'm John. I'm a new forum member from West palm beach, Florida.

I use to own an Fbody before and eventually I will own one again. So I joined to keep up with the aftermarket and to find meets and stuff like that.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome, LS1tech is a wealth of knowledge so you've come to the right place. F-bodies are more affordable than ever so you will probably have another in no time.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:26 PM
TECH Resident

Welcome ... ! The wife and I just got back from a "Florida tour" and stayed in your neck of the "woods" for a night last week .... the Omphoy Ocean resort on 1A in Palm Beach with dinner in Lake Worth at Paradiso.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:28 PM

Verycool!!!!

I'm all the way out west near the everglades. basically take Lake Worth Rd until it ends.

I'm technically in Wellington.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by AmericanSW
Verycool!!!!

I'm all the way out west near the everglades. basically take Lake Worth Rd until it ends.

I'm technically in Wellington.
Nice ...we actually drove out to Wellingtonbefore heading to Daytona Beach. Supposedly, that is where Rob Van Winkle ("Vanilla Ice") lives and where the homes he renovated on the DIY Network and HGTV are. We never did find that particular subdivision though.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
Nice ...we actually drove out to Wellingtonbefore heading to Daytona Beach. Supposedly, that is where Rob Van Winkle ("Vanilla Ice") lives and where the homes he renovated on the DIY Network and HGTV are. We never did find that particular subdivision though.
I've been by his place. it's actually in Loxahatchee, Florida. If you take Northlake Blvd all the way west to Seminole Pratt-Whitney d and turn left... then take it a few blocks in and turn right... follow that road down and you'll see his V.I. gated entrance.

he had a party there not too long ago.