Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

G8 GT in Arkansas (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G8 GT in Arkansas (PICS)

Well I have had an account on this forum before but never used it much. Anyway Im in Maumelle right outside of North Little Rock but will be moving to Sherwood in a couple months.

My ride is a 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT and I picked it up March 31st, 2012 and have been modifying it as much as possible when I can.

So far go fast mods are OBX long tubes and 3" catless X-pipe with the stock axle backs still on and the washer mod for some added sound. I have a spectre intake for now but it will be traded out for a VCM intake eventually. I have the email tune from Pat G. I also made a Heat Soak Reduction kit.

Cosmetic mods right now are plasti dip on several different things, midnight silver camaro 20s, sharkinfin antenna (plasti dipped and going on the car soon), smoked fogs and side markers, switchback LED turn signals, led fogs, 5000k HID lows.

Best run in the 1000' so far was a 10.75 @ 100.04, 1/8 was 8.47 @ 86.34, 60 foot was a 2.03. I think this would have had no problem being a 12.9 in the quarter but thats just speculation.

Pics:

The car had 19" Bremmer Krafts on it for a while.

(VIDEO)

Old track passes (VIDEO)

I installed the camaro paddle shifters as well

Back when she was stock

Old 11-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice ride! Welcome, from another noobie

Quick Reply: G8 GT in Arkansas (PICS)