Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member from the East Coast

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from the East Coast

What's up guys? I recently signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I've been into Honda and Nissans my whole life and recently purchased a 1999 Chevy Camaro Z28. I will be taking the motor and putting it into my 89' Nissan 240sx. It is mainly a drift car, but I keep the tags for some street fun here and there. I also daily drive a 91' Lexus LS400.

Here is a picture of the Z28 I purchased in New York with 110k on it.

It was smashed pretty good in the front (passenger) side so the shell was unsalvageable. I pretty much gutted it to nothing and cut it in half and scrapped it. Some of you guys really won't appreciate this picture, but it had to happen.

Here is what I was looking for!

Here is a shot of the car the motor will be going into. Notice the lack of smoke.... hence why I need the v8 torque. I've been drifting for one season (about 3 events) and am very excited about the years to come.

As is now. It had a SR20DET engine with upgraded turbo, fuel system, and tuning. She put 250whp down at one point, but I kept it mainly stock so I could run it hard at the track and still achieve reliability. She always treated me good, can't complain (except need more power).

And I shot of my daily just incase you see me creeping.

In summary, the Camaro has already been scrapped and I've sold many of the parts. I've got a few things left like front crossmember, knuckles, control arms, OEM Z28 white hood (mint), Rear white hatch (no wing, but mint), Spin Tech 3" Exhaust, and some other odds and ends.

I look forward to finally getting to play with some raw power!

Quick Reply: New Member from the East Coast