Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New MaSSachusetts Stock LS1 driver here

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New MaSSachusetts Stock LS1 driver here

Hi, I'm mike from weymouth, ma. New here but have read a lot on these forums prior to and after purchasing my 02 Camaro SS A4 with just under 34k on it for $14k. Good Deal????
It's stock to the bone other than the SLP dual/dual and lid. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether I should mod it up or keep it the way it is? I wanna do up some of the interior and maybe get paint job at some point but when it comes to the performance, should I go for it? It'll be my DD summer car for a couple years and I plan to keep it for a while till I get a 2nd or new summer car.
It'll just be for the street I won't ever make it to any tracks or strips most likely so keep that in mind. I would like to tune it or get a shift kit because im not a fan of the shifts and i definitely want to get headers & louder/bassier exhaust but should I go deeper with mods? Or get anything prior to a tune and or exhaust?
Will they kill the value? Or are there some that won't affect it much? I just want it to be ballsy if it doesn't ruin the value. Thanks for your time, glad to be on here and possibly chime in if I can.
PS I'm very new to this so if you abbreviate things please put a definition with it i know some things but still lost with a lot thanks

Quick Reply: New MaSSachusetts Stock LS1 driver here