Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

dream car arrived just before Christmas

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 03:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dream car arrived just before Christmas

I have owned and tracked various BMWs but it was time for something newer and bigger. I had always wanted a CTS V but it was out of my budget and there was a great deal on a turbo ATS with 6M and the FE3 suspension I was going to lease. My wife was surprised that a cadillac had me all worked up until she drove it. Anyway right before I was going to commit to the ATS, my wife called and and she was working on a loan for an owner of a dealership and they started talking about cars. He said that if I would be patient he could find me something that would be worth the wait. Little did I know that my wife had already filled him in on my dream of owning a V but it wasn't on my radar due to the cost. About a week to 10 days later, he sends me some pictures of a car he thought I would like...2012 Black Diamond Tricoat CTS Vsedan 6M with Recaros, satin rims, yellow calipers and 5,500 original miles. My hands were shaking so bad I could barely call him back. I sent the pics to my wife who texted me back, "GET IT!" Some nights I just go stare at it in the garage! The sound of the engine makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up...I can't believe how good this car is. A friend teased me about "you know you're getting older when you buy a cadillac" and I replied that 556HP from a supercharged V8 makes more testosterone than a bus load of teenage boys so I could live with it.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That story and not a single picture of the V was seen that day.

Quick Reply: dream car arrived just before Christmas