Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

2000 Convertible T/A new paint suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Convertible T/A new paint suggestions

Im in process of of fixing some front bumper damage after some jackass in a dodge ram decided to put his gayass truck, with a hitch ball in reverse at the drive thru at Mcdonalds. filled a claim with their insurance and kept the money and fixed the bumper myself. now im debating weather or not if i should buy a ram air hood of ebay or amazon or is it even worth buying a fiberglass hood. the bumper is in primer right now and the whole car will be preped for paint soon but i havent figured out what color or paint i should go with. anyone have any suggestions?
Old 02-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Firstly, I feel bad for your TA! A pickup driving moron did the same thing to my mom at the bank! And secondly, I do suggest the ram air hood, especially if you install the ram air system (It's always nice to have) and it looks great. As for colors, mine is black. I love it and its mean, but I also like the silver, pewter, red, and midnight blue. Hope this helps and best of luck!
Old 02-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Teching In

yeah mine is black too and it looks nice but it could always be blacker and even more glossy or metallic. as for the ram air hood i dont know if i should buy an aftermarket ram air hood or an oem ram air hood. what is yours?
Old 02-13-2014, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Mine is the stock hood and I think its just fine. I wouldn't get too picky with it. So I think just gloss up the black and see if you find a hood for a good price!

Quick Reply: 2000 Convertible T/A new paint suggestions