Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

aussie petrolhead

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aussie petrolhead

hey guys.

ive been stalking this site a fair bit, so thought i may as well join up.

about me: ive been importing cars to oz from japan since 1996, im the signitory for a regestered automotive workshop, and a huge car fan of all makes and models.

the last few years ive been doing left to right hand drive conversions on the ZF mustang, gen 5 camaro and LTZ silverado's.

my ongoing project is a 1966 chevy impala, 4 door pillarless that was locally build back in 66. the car has undergone extensive rust repairs and im on the final leg of panel work now. hopefully the exterior will be finished before january.

the driveline of the impala is a 1996 chevy silverado multipoint fuel injected 454 (L29) running a 4L60e from a VS commodore and a PCM from a 2001 VT commodore LS1. the engine has meant ive needed to learn about HpTuners which is my connection to this site, since google link here for most of the answers ive needed.

this is my toy in its most complete stage so far. body is going green, roof will be white.

this is my engine nicknamed "fluffy" on dyno day. he only made 220kws at the wheels, but i had 4 injectors wired in the wrong sequence and the trans crapped itself due to a crappy TV adjustment, ive since swapped to electronic shift.

anyway, thought id say hi.

Quick Reply: aussie petrolhead