Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from Texas

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 09:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Texas

Not my first post on here but as I promised some pics and a warm hello to everyone from Texas.

My name is Paul and I moved to Texas 10 months ago. I do directional drilling work here in the oil fields and I love it. Never thought I'd ever be here as I sat in my classes working on my B.S. I graduated from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh and life definitely had its own plans for me. Grew up in Troy Michigan so you can say I've been places. I feel very blessed and fortunate to be in the position I'm in and every day I'm thankful for how things have worked out.

Anyways to keep the story short, I just purchased a 1996 Camaro Z28 A4 hardtop from my boss. Car is immaculate and only had 50,573 on the clock. It's bone stock from what I can tell so far except for Eibach springs and the hood. The previous owner put an aftermarket SS hood but I'm in the process of getting rid of it for a real OEM hood. Don't like the feel of this hood at all. I'm putting the Madhammer (GMMG) exhaust on once it arrives in a few days. Planning on doing CME exhaust as well because I think it looks great. Only negative about the car is that it's an automatic, but I will be putting a manual in it in the next 6 months. Gotta have a standard with these things.

Anyways I'm going to be doing some mods and I'll throw some pictures up. Hope to meet some good people on here because this hobby is a beautiful one.

Last edited by palutZ28; 03-09-2015 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Staging Lane

Old 03-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Staging Lane

Old 03-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Staging Lane

Quick Reply: Hello from Texas