Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to forum, new to LS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to forum, new to LS!

Morning, everybody! I'm brand new to the board and new to the big dog status of the LS, so thanks for the add. I'm overhauling the front end of the new-to-me CTSV (05) and ran across some other needs. The crank pulley bolt was finger tight so since I was so close, I yarded the radiator out to gain additional room to work the new balancer. The breather tube on the OEM radiator snapped off and, since plastic seemed like a good idea to the Cadi engineers, it's not fixable. I know there are some great offerings from aftermarket but, I'm not there yet. This car has a list of upgrades coming and I'm trying to stick to it.

Does anybody who's taken advantage of the AM radiator have their stocker laying around and willing to ship it to the NW for a fair price?

Also, I think I'm close to getting in on the GP from Colorado Speed for a 10 under balancer but depending on lead time, I may need to jump sooner. Anybody have a hook up on the 10 under balancers? I'm leaning Powerbond but ATI is better. ATI>Powerbond but happy wife>"WTF are you doing" wife so money is an issue.

Sorry for the book but, some of you could probably benefit from reading time! Thx again for the add... Braaaap!

Quick Reply: New to forum, new to LS!