Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi all from the UK!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi all from the UK!!

Hi, I'm a current C5 owner from the UK.. Had before that an '80's stingray which I had for 10 years..
Current car is 1999 corvette convertible, auto, pewter in colour.
Grand Sport wheels, LED light upgrades, some black detailing on body, full racing exhaust system, hand built by a local company.. Headers, X pipe, sports cats, back box.. Great mod!
I'm now thinking, after lots of thinking, and considering going for a newer vette, that I will keep mine and mode it more.. Specifically looking to supercharge it maybe now to give it a re birth but daunting subject in terms of what else you really need to do at the same time.. I'm not going to track it, or race or drag it.. It's for street use and weekend playing!
Many people saying bolt on and go! Just not too much boost, and feed the power in, should be good to go!
Old 08-01-2015, 03:00 AM
Teching In

Old 08-09-2015, 10:42 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

welcome, i always like seeing LS cars in other country's to see the difference in models.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Teching In

thankyou!

they are indeed a rare site over here, and can cause a bit of a stir for sure.. thats part of the fun of owning one... funny my old C3 Stingray I could pull up behind Aston Martin or the like, six figure cars.. and they would be invisible as attention was on a 35 yr old V8!!

Quick Reply: Hi all from the UK!!