Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1 Tech, well officially

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to LS1 Tech, well officially

Hi All,

My name is Brian, from Plainville, MA. I am 35 this year, cars/trucks/bikes/thrash metal have been my obsession since I was a wee one.

Here's my '07 Sierra Classic. I love it like one of my kids (I have 3 of those):

It's got a 4.8L and just under 170K on it. When the trans eventually takes a sh*& the plan is to get it built and set the 4.8 asside for an LQ4.

I am currently on the hunt for a G-body/B-body project, not picky accept for it needs to have a good body, good interior, and be fugly and unique. I am obsessed with looking all over for a retired person's low mileage always garaged creampuff so I can go to town ditching the drivetrain in favor of an LS/T56 or 4L60/65 combo. 1977-1987 GM land barge....all g-bodys, I love green, and I love sleepers. I actually am not particular on 4-door vs. 2 door....as long as its not a g-body 4 door (hate that the rear windows don't roll down ..... and as much as I love wagons, the wife isn't into it, and happy wife happy life

I am a construction estimator but have been an auto/diesel technician most of my life... bounced between that and being a carpenter when I had to, definitely got tired of busting my knuckles on other peoples stuff instead of my own, so now I can just do my own stuff

I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger, this site is a plethora of great info. I look forward to starting my LS builds and sharing info with all of you.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: New to LS1 Tech, well officially