Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1Tech

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to LS1Tech

Always used the forum for information, just never made an account.

Currently just have a 2010 SS cam/converter car, nothing insane. Hoping to get it to a track soon and see how far into the 11's I can dive. Owned her for 6 years, has ~75,000 miles.

If all goes well the goal is to be 416 & spraying by the end of this summer but we'll see how that goes.

Looking forward to meeting new people & digging through this forum some more, always love the info it provides

Attached Thumbnails New to LS1Tech-img_8715.jpg  

Last edited by ThaCamaroKid; 02-12-2016 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was the same, read the posts over the years and finally joined when I really got interested in my engine, and I'm always amazed at what people know on these boards. Good luck with your build. I see a lot of these built up newer SS in the Houston area
Old 02-15-2016, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RJDio
I was the same, read the posts over the years and finally joined when I really got interested in my engine, and I'm always amazed at what people know on these boards. Good luck with your build. I see a lot of these built up newer SS in the Houston area
Thank you, yeah Houston is crawling with awesome stuff on the roads. Can't wait for TX2K here in a few weeks, always love seeing everything that shows up!

Quick Reply: New to LS1Tech