Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Good Morning from Chairman Cuomo's Peoples Republic of New Yorkistan . .

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Morning from Chairman Cuomo's Peoples Republic of New Yorkistan . .

This state sucks *****.

Hi guys! Great forum you've got here. I am current putting an LT1 into a 1991 Porsche 944 S2

. This project was started 10 plus years ago and has been on hold for most of that time. Now that I am retired I am getting back to it . .
The engine is in the car but I gotta pull it because I used the wrong pilot bearing . . has to come out through the bottom . .

I have decided to go old skool on this car . . full carb conversion and rewire using an aftermarket wiring kit. The Porsche electrical and electronics are a nightmare to deal with. Ditching the electric seats but no option but to keep the power windows.

Anyway, a search for LT1 carb conversion led me here to this thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-m...hat-takes.html which was very helpful.

What is the best subforum here to post questions about this project as it progresses?

Thanks!!

Last edited by Who is John Galt?; 06-18-2016 at 08:31 AM.

Quick Reply: Good Morning from Chairman Cuomo's Peoples Republic of New Yorkistan . .