Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New LS1 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 02:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New LS1 Owner

Hi

I've always been a Fan of F Bodies. 10 Years ago my dad bought me an 96 Z28. It was a bit expensive for what I could afford and maintai, but still pretty fun. I could never really do too many things to it, except for barely keeping it running. Long short story, I got myself a five oh, but I couldn't kePt the F-Body-fever off my head so I bought one two weeks ago: 2002 WS6. I wanna have as my race car.

I have to say that I've consumed lots of information from this forum, helped my friends mod their cars by reading lots of things from here. Always wanted to join. I know I am bit late, but I hope I can cooperate with any experiences I get with Modding a 14 year old F Body

Attaching some pics:

Photos have some editing, but I'd say the car is overall in good shape, it is stock except for a Borla Catback. 140k miles. I has some swirls on the clear coat and couple rock chips on the headlights and bumper.

I have done nothing to it yet except for an oil change. trans fuild drain. I have a few goodies on the way. Lcas have some rust, and I think the pinion seal is leaking some fluid.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very nice and CLEAN!!!!!
Old 08-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice!!
Old 08-07-2016, 04:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Looks great!