Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1Tech

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to LS1Tech

hows it going? ive been doing a lot of research on swapping a 5.3 into a 94 Z28 i just picked up from a trade from my brother in law. car currently does not have an engine in it, hence why im interested in an LS1 swap LOL.

the car originally had an LT1, (of course), that had a set of aluminum heads, 1.6 roller rockers, cam and a few other goodies on it, but unfortunately for me, my brother in law decided to keep it... oh well, im no stranger to swaps...

the engine i have my eye on is out of an 02 Avalanche. both the avalanche and this car are autos, so ill probably keep it like that so my wife can have some fun in the car as well LOL.

ive been in the diesel world for quite some time, making power, breaking parts, and learning as much as i can. but man parts for diesels are expensive! LOL. i currently drive an 05 LLY duramax with few mods done to it. ive also converted my very first vehicle i ever owned, which is an 88 C1500 short bed, reg cab truck. theres an LB7 duramax, and i kept the allison with it. it has a couple of mods right now, but still working bugs out of the setup as i just got it going about a month or so ago.

as mentioned before, after a lot of questions, just about every google search led me here, so i figured why not just join up?? so here i am! lol. i look forward to sharing some experiences, and info with you guys!

Quick Reply: New to LS1Tech