Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Yo, I'm back . . .

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 04:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yo, I'm back . . .

. . . But I can't remember where I been.

I've been saving my '01 Vert for an engine project I but things have happened and here it is four years later and the only substantial thing I've done to the fair maiden was to overhaul the suspension and brakes. Polyurethane control bushings and the good deal I got on a pair of Z51 sway bars has her sliding around corners with out much effort. It's all good. It's about time she's flexed her muscles! Now that I've had so much time to think about it a stroked LS7 will do nicely for my girl. It's been fun winding up the little 346 but I've been down this road before. Lots of tork means lot of fun without having to be so obvious about it. Now where did that Prince of Porting get off too?y
Ed
Old 04-21-2017, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by erufle
. . . But I can't remember where I been.

I've been saving my '01 Vert for an engine project I but things have happened and here it is four years later and the only substantial thing I've done to the fair maiden was to overhaul the suspension and brakes. Polyurethane control bushings and the good deal I got on a pair of Z51 sway bars has her sliding around corners with out much effort. It's all good. It's about time she's flexed her muscles! Now that I've had so much time to think about it a stroked LS7 will do nicely for my girl. It's been fun winding up the little 346 but I've been down this road before. Lots of tork means lot of fun without having to be so obvious about it. Now where did that Prince of Porting get off too?y
Ed
what all did you do to the suspension and brakes? Z51 sway you say huh? I'm def. Gonna look into those..

Quick Reply: Yo, I'm back . . .